Status
Not open for further replies.

Stalker

Padawan
s18000rpm said:
Press any key

the process will start.

c'mon man, the message in the command promt says all.
(it had a message-- to exit press ctrl+C, & to start the process press any key)

no...........not at the startup, after phase III: restoring........, i get the message 'press any key...........'. check the user comments 4 that program, people are having the same problem

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Sorry guys, but the extarctor worked really fine on my system.
(XP Home, 256MB RAM, intel 915G, Onboard Intel GMA900).

try to the run the extractor when you've just turned ON the pc. (for the preciuos RAM)

@abhi_10_20, for me it took some 850MB of disk space.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ do 1 thing from the volume controls select the wave out option start sonic soundforge press the record button and start the game ..... record everything and then put your editting skills to the test

Stalker

Padawan
guys, download the PROPER music extractor from
*www.edgefiles.com/files/20964.html

it takes abt 2 gb as it extracts individual segments of the audio files & then recombines them .......the final size = 820 MB in .wav format

@s18000rpm
thx for all ur help...:)

Stalker

Padawan
well...........it actually depends on ur processor speed
i have 1.7 P4, 256 RAM.........took me abt 15 min

alltime.homie

Broken In
Just finished. I dunno, it has 820 mb and it took me around 5 minutes. Mine's 2.8 P4 with 768 mb ram -> 128 for the integrated graphics.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Did you guys know that in NFS MW, you can start the career with 40,000 BUCKS. this allowed us to buy the VW Golf GTi. (35-37K bucks).

The extra 10,000dollars is given to us as bonus.
for this you have to have the NFS U2 save game

OP
abhi_10_20

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
@s18000rpm,
yeah, i too got the extra 10000. The game mentioned, at first, that i
had UG2 game. But i had just started playing ug2 at that time, and after i bought most wanted, i have left ug2 unplayed. But is it worth playing after finishing MW? i dont think so.

mannu_techy

Broken In
i have completed the career mode in 18 days without any cheat and trainers.

plz tell me how much bounty u have earned in one pursuit.

i have gained 13 lakh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
well NFS Most Wanted's, there's no point in getting yourself RANKED #1 in RapSheet.
I played the game 5 times now, & did not see any bonus or anything. i thought we'll have a good chase in heat level 6/7/8 but NOTHING.

Its EA's fault. they messed up lots of things in the game, JUST b'coz they LAUNCHED the GAME in a HURRY.

the supposed to be bonus is the Corevette C6 R (what kind of bonus car car is this???). & b'coz of EA's hurry, this car gets unlocked just after you beat RAZOR.

so if you've all the time on your side then get yourself ranked #1.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
hurry or no hurry .... its a kick a$$ game.... maybe cud have been made better .... i dont understand 1 thing why do they unlock cars so late like after beating #2 and #1 ..... all cars should be available by the time we reach #3 so that we can choose them and customise em .... hell i completed my entire career twice with the my chevrolet and blacklist #15's car (played a few races with the lambo and porche) .....

OP
abhi_10_20

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
As discussed in the above posts about extracting songs from MW, and convering them to wav, can this be done for other games also????

Stalker

Padawan
@abhi_10_20
u need a program called dragon unpacker..............it can open almost any game file, then all u need to do is to search 4 the music/sound folder and extract it.

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@ abhi_10_20 there's some music importer for NFS Underground, & HP2, extractors for GTA San Andreas (it's the best extractor), NFS U2

extractors/importers for NFS games goto the site *nfscars.net/ under "sections" select the game (e.g. nfs Underground), then select the "tools" under that menu.

for GTA SA extractor== go here *thegtaplace.com/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=560

Last edited:
OP
abhi_10_20

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
Thanks. I needed the extractors for NFS U2 and Lord of the rings:BFME 2 demo.
hope this works out for the demo also.Anyone played the full version of LOTR???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom