Status
Not open for further replies.

Third Eye

gooby pls
which car are you using for career.it's all depend on your skills and don't forget to upgrade performance parts.the game is really very hard.

Stalker

Padawan
try using blacklist no. 7 car, stick to open roads, nitrous out of rolling roadblocks.......avoid stationary roadblocks by using the 'speedbraker' & driving along the edges of the road.....try to hit the rear of a car always....i have finished the game using Ming's Gallardo.......

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
yes i am also at this stop. blacklist 6 - bounty..

have tried atleast 20 times.. everytime i get busted due to a spike road block. and the games makes it hard to spot it. It places the roadblocks at such places that is becomes very hard to spot it at 200mpr

OP
abhi_10_20

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
thanks for all your replies.
I am using the porsche cayman and have upgraded it till
almost the max.
Where i get busted is with the SUVs. The game says we can expect
the SUVs ramming us by hearing to the radio. But i havent figured it out.

u have to buy a pair of headpphones...like me.................cuz speakers not even come 1 % close to headphones while gaming.

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
I think u r talking about Rhino units .. keep listening the radio for any mention of rhino units and be prepared with the speedbreaker key .... hit it as soon as u see them and u should be good.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Just Follow the game's Tip (Load Screens).
->If there's a Road Block or Spike Strips at the Corner, You can see it in the MINI MAP. ,then when you go at that corner, HIT SPEED BREAKER & steer away from the SPIKE STRIP or from the Engine Side of CARS (Incase of Roadblock).

The same applies for the RHINO Units (SUV), you can clearly hear the cops Calling For RHINO Units,
->when you are going towards a steep road, & see something in front of you HIT THE SPEED BREAKER & steer away from it.

YOU just have to use your NITROUS, Speedbreaker & Of Course PURSUIT BREAKERS WISELY. dont use the pursuit breaker unless there are more than 8 COPs behind you in heat level 4.
the other cops can be Rammed by ourselves or guiding them towards the Container Trucks. (i.e, from heat level 1 to 3),
->when you see a container truck slow your car a little bit & when you are close enough Hit the Speed Breaker & slide (or make a 'U' turn under the truck, the unfortunate cop cars behind you'll get toasted.
"but beaware that when you do the "U", no cops should be behind you on the other side, or you'll get BUSTED quikly.

This game wouldnt be hard if not for that Stupid AI of the other Racers & cops.
Man in races i sometimes guide my opponents behind me into Trucks or some other places where they get STUCK. & then i'm doin' FLATOUT without hitting anything, the very next corner that Opponent GUY is Back on my Tail,, i mean how is it possible???? its just irritating.
I just hope that the Next NFS : Carbon has better AI & not the same ARCADE type gameplay.

Last edited:
hey,noone can help someone in gaming just by giving them tips...........what he'll have to do is just..............practice n practice n.........u got it.
only with practice can one overcome difficulties..............one exception of-course is.......using cheats....but thats another thing.
So,practice till u win.........a hardcore gamer is so because of practice and not because he got some tips frm fatal1ty.
So,u got it.

shashank4u

Youngling
one most wanted trick :
find the bus station where u will see a no. of bus standing.
inside the bus station there is way to go up ,go to the right one and place yr
car on the buses , adjust the car and u r done , here the most wanted a.i
fails they keep on crashing themselves , but after u have done yr bounty .
life can be difficuilt, wait for the right time and evade , this trick helps me
a lot while playing and it is fun .
be aware :
change the camera mode to see yr back side becoz sometimes
they can come upwards .
practice a lot, upgrade to max.this trick also need some practice.

Venom

Journeyman
Hit the civilian cars as much as you can, use the Bullet-time a lot and you'll earn enough :]

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
the trick as told by shashank4u workd gr8 4 me .... its better to use tht trick when the milestones demand more than 5 min. of racing or a predefined bounty acheivement @ a single stretch. :)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Try to get that pink slip of Laborghini Gallardo, MAN!!! its a KICKA** CAR.

For that bounty things TRY TO STICK IN THE CITIES & breaking things , like bus station, & lots of Pursuit Breakers.( only when more than 8 cops are behind you). & watch out for the Spike strips in Narrow Roads, it'll be easy to steer away from the SPIKES, but the way the cops Park their car is Hard to Break thru.
(the cop cars are always parked Perpendicular to each other one will be parallel to Spikes & the other Facing You. I'll upload a pic later on this),

For "time" Milestone There's the open Highway for you.

& if you have BLUR Effects turned ON , then Turn It OFF, then its really easy to SPOT the COPs & SPIKES.
use this tool to do that-->>NFS MW Graphics Optimizer,
You can find it in *nfscars.net
Or
*nfscars.net/file.php?do=info&section=nfs9&id=6191

shashank4u

Youngling
just use the trick i ve told upward,at level five they will be coming upwards
also(sometimes) .
then have fun.lol

shashank4u

Youngling
lol ,
rahul , these are the ownerships of the car.
the person who loose have to give his pink slip(his car)
to the winner, if the bet is on the pink slip.
u shud watch fast and furios(1,2,3) part to see
what they exactly are.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
After every WIN against a BlackList Member you get to select TWO Markers, you are given a choice of selecting TWO from SIX, The First three markers may have Cash Bonus, Pink Slip, Get Out Of Jail for Free, etc. etc..... & the other three can be Upgrades related, just hover your mouse over it & you'll get the INFOs.

When select the Markers, & Are Lucky to get the "Pink Slip" then Rival's car
becomes yours & can be seen in your Safe house,.

Right now i got 5 Pink Slip Cars, -- Mitsubishi Eclipse, Porsche Cayman S, Mercedes CLK500, Lamborghini Gallardo, Corvette C6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom