Status
Not open for further replies.

sourav

In the zone
this is one of the easiest game I ever played and also interesting.
Now help me in completing the carrer mode in NFS MW

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
did you guys know, there were ONLY TEN BMW M3 GTR made & sold.

Each costing around 10.14 Million Indian Rupees.

"BMW put on sale 10 GTRs for 250,000 euros (then $218,000) each, only available for select customers". [source-Wikipedia]

So this means in the game WE are one of the TEN Select CUSTOMERS :cool: .

no wonder the BMW GTR was the ultimate BONUS of the GAME. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

More Car Info.=
the stock GTR is powered by a 4000 cc V8 producing over 450 bhp.

Originally the GTR was built for GT racing (it was BMW's most succesful GT car in American LeMans Series).

Last edited:

Third Eye

gooby pls
murclieagos is hard to handle..i find porshe carrera and mercedes mclaren best in handling..murclieagos has the highest top speed in the game..what do you think guys about handling..which car is best.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I found Murc~ the best to handle, and Carrera to be the fastest modded :s Maybe its my style of driving :p Carrera reached 423 with an ultra accln. mode and the second was the BMW @ 416 record, but it might have been the modding, cause I think it maxes out all 3 fields only if you add parts in a certain order.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
for me when its about handling its BMW M3 GTR & for top speeds its Ming's Lamborghini Gallardo.

the other cars like Lamborghini Murcielago, Merc., Porsche ... are just for cruising.(after finishing the game).they are not much FUN to Drive like the BMW M3 GTR.

The Other Thing i like about the BMW is.........

The BMW has original Engine sounds in the game. Its not like the other cars, when you upgrade a car (e.g. Porsche 911T), the engine sound changes, some of them use Ferrari's engine sound or other car's engine sound. you can find the engine sounds in game dir.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
watch this clip of BMW M3 GTR doing a HOT LAP at Nurburgring.

& listen to the ENGINE SCREEEEEAMMMM.

*www.bmwtransact.com/microsite/Nurburgring/ (8 mins. lomng)

EA's done a briliant job in capturing the M3 GTR's Engine Notes.

When the car goes thru the FINISH line look at the Driver's jy, as he has set the fastest lap ,i.e., POLE 1

One more,*www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9fMRlY6L-Q&search=BMW%20M3%20GTR (58 seconds long)

it just SCEEEEAMMMSS throughtout the track

WARNING: Those on Limited BroadBand Usage dont go there. Its pretty big clip, as it at one of the LONGEST TRACK in the World.

Last edited:

midhunmon

Broken In
If u have got a Lamborghini, Max it up and go flat out against the cops.Its excellent to get a lot of bounty with that,atleast for me. I almost got all the bounty needed to challenge Razor after beating down Blacklist #2. Don't use pursuit breakers near a spike strip 'cause the PC takes control for a short time after u hit it and might run over the strip. Don't try to take over the Rhinos. Hit the back of the cop cars.

Third Eye

gooby pls
s18000rpm said:
watch this clip of BMW M3 GTR doing a HOT LAP at Nurburgring.

& listen to the ENGINE SCREEEEEAMMMM.

*www.bmwtransact.com/microsite/Nurburgring/ (8 mins. lomng)

EA's done a briliant job in capturing the M3 GTR's Engine Notes.

When the car goes thru the FINISH line look at the Driver's jy, as he has set the fastest lap ,i.e., POLE 1

One more,*www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9fMRlY6L-Q&search=BMW%20M3%20GTR (58 seconds long)

it just SCEEEEAMMMSS throughtout the track

WARNING: Those on Limited BroadBand Usage dont go there. Its pretty big clip, as it at one of the LONGEST TRACK in the World.

i don't know why EA give special attention to bmw gtr3..can you tell me why EA choose bmw gtr3 as their cover car..other cars are more attractive and faster than bmw gtr3.

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@tech_mastermind, its not bmw gtr3 its BMW M3 GTR,

well i think these maybe the reason....

=>there were ONLY TEN BMW M3 GTR road car made & sold.

=>each, only available for select customers.

=>So this means in the game WE are one of the TEN Select CUSTOMERS.

=>The BMW M3 GTR is more exclusive than the McLaren F1. (as only 10 are available, & the rest are with different Racing Teams)

The BMW M3 GTR is definitely the RAREST Sports Car.
__________+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Like this cop BMW M3 GTR ???
*img318.imageshack.us/img318/9508/copbmwmd9.th.jpg

Or this NFS: Carbon Lancer's Vinyl
*img446.imageshack.us/img446/4944/evo8hy8.th.jpg

Or this SUBARU WRC Vinyl
*img161.imageshack.us/img161/3397/subaruwrcxx2.th.jpg

then go here *www.nfsg.net/nfsmw/vinyls/ & download the VINYLS for NFS Most Wanted.

Last edited:

Third Eye

gooby pls
s18000rpm said:
@tech_mastermind, its not bmw gtr3 its BMW M3 GTR,

well i think these maybe the reason....

=>there were ONLY TEN BMW M3 GTR road car made & sold.

=>each, only available for select customers.

=>So this means in the game WE are one of the TEN Select CUSTOMERS.

=>The BMW M3 GTR is more exclusive than the McLaren F1. (as only 10 are available, & the rest are with different Racing Teams)

The BMW M3 GTR is definitely the RAREST Sports Car.
__________+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Like this cop BMW M3 GTR ???
*img318.imageshack.us/img318/9508/copbmwmd9.th.jpg

Or this NFS: Carbon Lacer's Vinyl
*img446.imageshack.us/img446/4944/evo8hy8.th.jpg

Or this SUBARU WRC Vinyl
*img161.imageshack.us/img161/3397/subaruwrcxx2.th.jpg

*www.nfsg.net/nfsmw/vinyls/

then go here & download the VINYLS for NFS Most Wanted.

hey where did you get the BMW M3 gtr cop car..is it available only for black edition..

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@tech_mastermind, its a Vinyl MOD, u can download it from here *www.nfsg.net/nfsmw/vinyls/

Last edited:

reddick

Mobile Freak
No...i just check-out it in Ebay.There i ask an seller,who is selling this game,that is it runs on Win98SE?He says yes it will ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom