Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well i hav finished the game long back but wanted to play the black listers again .... now tell me something ....

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Well then you have to play all from the starting.
but is it ok if i give you my save files, if yes then from where you want to play---your options- [1] Challenge BL #2.[2] #3 [3]At #4 spot in BL. [4]#5. [5] #6. (the other two are #13 & #5 with less bounty.)
i have saved only in these stages ,coz at these stage (when u r BL#6) ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE, level 4 & 5 cops bustin us...

OP
abhi_10_20

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
Oh my, s18000rpm,
you not only seem to be a serious gamer, but also seem to
study the whole chemistry behind the game.

sourav

In the zone
ok i have completed the career mode it was easy. But it is diificult to complete Challege series. Will anyone help me out.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
sourav said:
ok i have completed the career mode it was easy. But it is diificult to complete Challege series. Will anyone help me out.
use the cheats mentioned on the first page of this thread .... they really make the game interesting ... now that u hv finished the career (without cheats i suppose) ..... u will have fun flying ur car around

s18000rpm said:
Well then you have to play all from the starting.
but is it ok if i give you my save files, if yes then from where you want to play---your options- [1] Challenge BL #2.[2] #3 [3]At #4 spot in BL. [4]#5. [5] #6. (the other two are #13 & #5 with less bounty.)
i have saved only in these stages ,coz at these stage (when u r BL#6) ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE, level 4 & 5 cops bustin us...
... thanx but i started another career .... if i get pissed and bored i will certainly take the saved files from u

Last edited:

Venom

Journeyman
Depends on which trainer you use. Just see the related .nfo with it.

The best option is using Mega Trainer +13 and the +19 by POiZN together, so that you get free upgrades and ultra high acceleration.

OP
abhi_10_20

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
I need a saved game after blacklist 3. I want to play the first two
with a different car once again. Anyone having?

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
take any car.then in challenge series go to bounty and restart the same level again and again.A time will come when all the best cars runafter u and your bounty will start from 1 lac

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
abhi_10_20 said:
I need a saved game after blacklist 3. I want to play the first two
with a different car once again. Anyone having?

If you can wait for 1 more week, then read on...
I'll upload the save file, in which u have to challenge Blacklist #2, on 28th of August, coz rit now i'm in Chennai & my PC & save games are in B'lore.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
Get NFSMW profile manager...Includes complete cheats for nfsmw ...Play with any of ur favourite BL guy or increase ur cash,bounty and hell lotz of stuff...Worth to try stuff..Dwnld frm the link below
*www.sendspace.com/file/crzglx

Anywaz help me regarding the way to play drag race coz i dnt know **** regarding drag race

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ thanx rakesh for the link .... drag are absolutely fun and troublesome at times ...... just hit shift at the right time and make sure u tap the direction keys carefully ..... if u restart a drag race the position of the trafiic vehicles remains the same .... so remember where u goofed up

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@rakeshishere, you got to use the SPEED BREAKER to avoid accidents (avoid getting Tottaled).
But dont use it for longer period of time, coz it slows the car too.

When you have Drag Races with a BlackList Racer, try to get infront of him & guide him towards a Traffic Car, make sure you escape by using SpeedBreaker if u r too near the Traffic car.

Use the Nitrous when the car is just about to UPSHIFT. & when you want your car to go straight line.

If you wanna do this the lazy way, use that Poizn Trainer, it has a cheat for "No Engine BlowUp".

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
s18000rpm - Try this, use the 1.3v +19 trainer by POiZN and apply infinite time breaker and ultra high acceleration. The car doesnt seem to slow down at all. I have raced twice using inf. speed breaker alone, in speed traps, no slowdown, I was the fastest.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@QwertyManiac, i dont like to use the Trainers, i used the trainer once to Challenge BlackList #2, & guess what happened. I didn't even felt that i've beat #2 BL.
There was no joy, it was just a plain HOLLOW Victory.
When i played the same race without Trainer, It was really Exciting.

You getting my point???

what i say--ONE should use the Trainer only when he/she thinks that they cant beat a GAME.
But to have FUN you can use it, like to kick the REAR of Sgt. Cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom