Status
Not open for further replies.

reddick

Mobile Freak
One more thing...Wht is d diff between 'NFS MW' and 'NFS MW Black Edition' :rolleyes: I wana gt this game in DVD...So i want the best edition :twisted:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Black Edition has additional videos on the 'Behind the scenes' and an interview with Josie Maran. Apart from some extra vinyls ofcourse.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
THere is some patch available which makes ur normal nfsmw edition into black edition..If its legal here i can post the link..It works on the orgi and pirated :)

reddick

Mobile Freak
As it's been discussed that 'NFS Carbon' going to launch in nov.
So 'Most Wanted' really worth playing or i wait for 'Carbon' to gt realeased :rolleyes:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Well that was a bad question.

Every NFS is worth playing cause its always different than its current prequel and coming sequels.

Every 3rd multiple of NFS has cops in it and thus MW has cops, Carbon wont.

hash!!

________
reddick said:
One more thing...Wht is d diff between 'NFS MW' and 'NFS MW Black Edition' :rolleyes: I wana gt this game in DVD...So i want the best edition :twisted:
the black edition has a couple of "pre-tuned" cars... and i guess theres some new cars too.. cant be sure tho... and theres a lotta extra races after ure thru wid ur career...

QwertyManiac said:
Well that was a bad question.

Every NFS is worth playing cause its always different than its current prequel and coming sequels.

Every 3rd multiple of NFS has cops in it and thus MW has cops, Carbon wont.
sorry, but i read that theres gonna b cops in carbon...
its kicka$$ drifting... the official site sez first its gonna happen around the town, and then it's move on to canyons... nice... drifting's fun... atleast it was in nfsu2... hope they turn it up a notch in carbon....:)
i guess they got inspired by tokyo drift... lolzzz

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
No, cant be a cop game. I read it as "After you evade the cops and look for a place to cool down, the canyons await you" so, No cops.

hash!!

________
"...You and your crew must race in an all-out war for the city, risking everything to take over your rivals' neighborhoods one block at a time. As the police turn up the heat, the battle ultimately shifts to Carbon Canyon, where territories and reputations can be lost on every perilous curve....."
quoted frm : *www.ea.com/nfs/carbon/us/news.jsp
check the very first/earliest article abt the launch of carbon, dated Jun. 22, 2006...
so i guess its pursuit again... :)

reddick

Mobile Freak
Whtever u say but one thing is clear that 'Carbon' gona b d best game comparison to 'Most Wanted' issue...It's d latest part than MW :twisted:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well ppl hav the habbit of making desicions and making opinions without actually seeing something .... i dont understand how wud ea mess carbon after mw ..... things in this field only get better ..... wait n watch we all will fall in luv with this game

hash!!

________
"...You and your crew must race in an all-out war for the city, risking everything to take over your rivals' neighborhoods one block at a time. As the police turn up the heat, the battle ultimately shifts to Carbon Canyon, where territories and reputations can be lost on every perilous curve....."

c'mon... u gotta be kiddin me... its not that difficult to understand...
first u race in the city, become a reputed crew... then u graduate to the carbon canyon or whteva... okay... im gonna go wid cops bein there... u go wid them not bein there... we'l meet here on the same post in november.... :)
sounds fair enuff... hehehehhh....
this is fun

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
I can distinguish which one i have NFS black or nomal edition of MW. so i don't know which cheat should i use. by the way both are not working?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Refer your CD/DVD case for your Query of Black Editon or Not.
i guess you are using a Pirated Copy of the Game. Coz if you've a original one you'll know which edition you've. (the DVD case'll tell)

The only diff. between the two edition is a stock BMW M3 GTR and a Camaro SS. & of course the Videos.

Are you talking about using Trainer cheats or just the plain two Cheats to unlock a special "Burger King Challenge" & "Castrol Ford GT" car.
If you are talking about the later one
Enter one of the following codes at the "click to continue" screen to activate the corresponding cheat function

Cheat Effect
burgerking - Unlocks Burger King Challenge
castrol - Exclusive Castrol Ford GT

Now you'll know which edition you've, download a trainer (if you want) according to the version & edition of your game.

************EDITED************\/\/

Only for Version 1.3

Try this "TRAINER+Editor+Teleporter", its really cool. *nfscars.net/file.php?do=info&section=nfs9&id=6663
with this you can enable all cars (bonus+"My cars"+locked cars+Police cars....), change different Gfx. Settings, Change bounty, money values. select Never Busted + Inf. NoS.... & change the Language.....& the Teleporter..........

==how to play==
->Start the trainer & Run the Game, then "Alt+Tab" out & select the check boxes you want. & again "Alt+Tab" into the Game.

Last edited:

GeekyBoy

In the zone
I have bought the lamborghini murcielago in nfs most wanted.is it good? What other cars are better than this one?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
pritish_kul2 said:
Bought????? we can't buy in this game. we have to defeat blacklist members to unlock cars.

How long have you been playin NFS MW??? I think you are new to MW!!

We can surely buy any of the car available in the car lot. its just that the cars are UNLOCKED in stages.

@GeekyBoy, Lambo is good enough to beat the next Blacklist Rival. just upgrade it current maximum.

***************EDITED**************************

Custom Vinyl for Most Wanted,

BMW M3 GTR - vinyl name= "Skyline is back"
*img144.imageshack.us/img144/2613/bmwred4ek1.th.jpg

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII - WRC Edition
*img144.imageshack.us/img144/8505/evowrchm4.th.jpg

Custom Vinyls AT *www.nfsunlimited.net/vinyls/nfsmw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom