Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
its on how u drive .... i beat him using the cobalt i bought when i started my career with upgrades during the game .... so its upto u and the upgrades in the car

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
GeekyBoy said:
Is the McLaren I get after beating #2(Bull) good enough to beat Razor???

man, one thing you have to understand about Most Wanted is , "it doesnt matter which car you have, as long its fully upgraded, you're the KING!!!"

Stick with Lambo (with max. upgrade), if you did'nt WIN the #2's Merc-McLaren SLR.

quick tuning tips-
steering=> +2
Handling=>-1
Aerodynamics=>+1/2
Nitrous=>+3
Turbo/Supercharger=>+2

GeekyBoy

In the zone
Thanks and whats the diff between turbo and supercharger??
and no, today i beat #2 but unfortunately couldn't get his car!! :(

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Both are a type of POWER BOOSTERS for the engine.
they compress the air (intake air) & send it to the cylinder, where its burnt with fuel. whats happening here is a large mass of air is sent to the cylinder, so when the fuel +air mixture burn, there's a bigger EXPLOSION (compared to non turbo engines), which forces the Piston down with more pressure, so MORE POWER for same amount of fuel burnt.

if you're not much into AUTOMOTIVES then go here.
*auto.howstuffworks.com/question122.htm

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ hey s18000rpm .... he meant in the game ..... it just makes ur car go faster as simple as that

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Ooops, i forgot that i'm in game forum :D :D .
anyway as mav3 said, its a POWER BOOSTER (like NoS).

I Liked the way NFS PU had details on Turbo Chargers, Superchargers, Slick Tyres , Rain Tyres...........

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
How many of you guys tried the Custom Vinyl (add-on) for NFS MW??

I've added that to various cars, BMW, Lambo Gallardo (2-3 colour), Mustang GT, Lancer Evo VIII....

Its simple to add.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Steps to disable Catch Up By NFS MOD GOD "Arushan" :D

"Majorly untested.. it might work or might not work.
You need some knowledge of hex editing to do this.

First make a backup of GLOBAL\gameplay.bin and GLOBAL\gameplay.lzc incase you mess up anything.

1. Open gameplay.bin with a hex editor...
2. Go to offset 0x16ED48, change the value "01" to "00" (Disable catch up for the majority of races)
3. Go to offset 0x18CA50, change the value "01" to "00" (Disables catch up for sprint race #1.2.3)
4. Go to offset 0x1A5FA0, change the value "01" to "00" (Disables catch up for circuit race #4.1.1)
5. Go to offset 0x1E5FE8, change the value "01" to "00" (Disables catch up for circuit race #15.1.1 reversed)
6. Save gameplay.bin

Not sure if the following steps are needed, but to be proper, do them anyway:

1. Create a copy of the new gameplay.bin and save it as gameplay.lzc (overwrite existing)
2. Open gameplay.lzc
3. Insert the following bytes at the start of the file:
(If it's overwriting and not inserting, try pressing the INS key on your keyboard)
52 41 57 57 01 10 00 00 80 1F 20 00 90 1F 20 00
4. Save and check to make sure that final size of gameplay.lzc is 2,105,232 bytes (if its 2,105,216 bytes, you overwrote and did not insert the bytes!)."

Originally posted @ NFS Unlimited Forum

I'm testing it now, on my nfs mw be 'us' edition

"One of the camera modes is called "superfar".. and it basically explains what it is. Another one is called "drift", and I think this is the view that's used when the speedbreaker is enabled (not very easy to drive with this), and lastly, theres one called "pursuit".. and its probabbly my favorite so far. Have fun!"

Info & Download LINK

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom