Need for Speed: Undercover Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
off lately all the sequels from major title suck... or from developers... eg : farcry2 ..

anyway i am very much waiting for the game.. played NFUC on mobile... it was nice...

lets see whts there in the pc version ...

if its great .. will get it for ps3...

but review on gamespot wasnt that great regarding NFUC... lets see

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
well its a tradition now to make games with good graphics, preferably for consoles, and then add little to no story, make a shoddy replicated port to PC, some pathetic AI to counter graphics and then unfinished parts with plethora of bugs. Thats it stalker for this time.

GAMESPOT and other friggin sites just sucks. It's kinda pay per review thing. You know they ware so lenient to give some game 10/10 and for some point out retarded flaws and rate'em down.

I find it better to read reviews by users or in blogs.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
It's just gfx, gfx & more gfx. Due to this the storyline, gameplay suffers.
Game dev's design a game which should kill top of the line graphic card but do not keep in mind about the game running on moderate systems.
Due to this reason, I have left gaming for good. :(

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
i njoy the gametraielrs.com video reviews....quite accurate irrespective of whether its halo 3 or mario :p
unlike sites like gamespot which i feel are influenced by the hype...

xtremegforce

Broken In
the storyline of this game has been the same since ages with some slight mods and that i believe is the worst part the NFS series.
They keep improving the graphics, physics etc etc but after a while the game becomes a little boring. The only version I ddn't like was NFS ProStreet.
But I still love to love to play even the older versions of this game. No doubt this one is gonna put the streets on fire as well.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
guys when is it getting released ???

man i cant wait ....

does it have climate effect like we had in MW .. it was awesome ...

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
hollllyyyy Sh^tt .. i know the RT place... thnks ....

*img122.hotlinkimage.com/img.php?id=1687562708

in game screen shot .. looks awesome..

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Holy sh*t that look stunning. No lack of AA I see. Perfect cut game. Heck looks even better than MW. :D

I'll try & post screenies once I have my copy with me. By the looks of that screenshot, it looks sweet as hell.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
*www.gameplayer.com.au/gp_documents/Need-for-Speed-Undercover-Review.aspx?Page=1 review here ( first one )

the verdict is out ....

Ups
Satisfying handling
Challenging cop AI…

Downs
…that’s identical to Most Wanted
…using the cars from ProStreet
…and it’s not Hot Pursuit 3

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well a bit sleepy so here are some screenies:

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/26412_m1l1p/nfs%202008-11-18%2006-49-18-71.jpg

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/26413_kx51t/nfs%202008-11-18%2006-49-23-73.jpg

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/26414_gtfqc/nfs%202008-11-18%2006-49-28-62.jpg

This is with everything maxed out @1280x1024 with 6X AA. Will post a full initial impression later on. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom