Need for Speed: Undercover Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

channabasanna

In the zone
OK guys, i said what i did feel about the game, lets not fight about it.

But i want to know why does the screen freeze, for a few seconds when playing Undercover. Is it due to the Graphics card i have. I have played Crysis completely without any issues, but without any AA. Same here too. Also COD World at War is also running fine in my system without any issues.

7600 GS is a somewhat obsolete card in these days. GS cards meant for a home theatre PC with the aim of watching movies and some mild gaming but not for hardcore crazy gaming. Your card is wearing our now. Your PC config is excellent,it's just that you need a good GPU. Lack of proper graphics acceleration is causing these issues.
I hope it helps.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
lol...it changed :p
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/th_nfs2008-12-1921-28-59-02.jpg

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
^^
After few bunch of races u will be seeing cutscenes and which will further ur game progress.And u will get JOBS too .There werent that many races I did .. I did few and jumped to Jobs.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
^^
I only did few races to get JOBS quicker (I hardly did any circuit race .. I did short ones )and kept unlocking JOBS.
The game was pretty small for me .Finished in some 10 - 11 hrs. :D

ajai5777

Youngling
What a small easy game
Career 100% game 100% in 19 hrs took only 5 days.only few events was there that found challenging.i failed at 5 races only in fist time.But in MW all were challenging.Specially cops.in uc cops do nothing even the federel units.I was never busted in UC
most wanted took 3months to get 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom