Need for Speed: Undercover Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
I liked the cop chases.. The AI is better and its not that easy to take out a cop car like it was in MW and Carbon..

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
wow .. i finshed that job.. man wht a thrilling race that was..

still going on with the game.. just playing it slowly.. didnt want the game to end.. as no other game as is good for playing at the moment...

amitava82

MMO Addict
I don't have fps problem. I get avg 30 @ high, 2xAA AF 1680*1050. Cops are smart and I like interstate race in traffic.. very cool.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^like as if you are 2 minutes ahead of your opponent throughout the race :p Don't even need some skillz lolz. That count as minus point for me :(

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Playing the game and it is 60% over... i loved it... i have been a NFS fan and prostreet was really disappointing... this one paid for the wait...

i rate it 8.5/10

buzzzzrr

Broken In
I'v been playing the game for the last few days...and yes its really nice game......addictive... I don't know why this game is rated so poorly. I love this game....

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I'v been playing the game for the last few days...and yes its really nice game......addictive... I don't know why this game is rated so poorly. I love this game....

Coz after playing a determined racing game like GRID, the reviewers puke on this!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I'm almost 46% through the game. Upgrade my Lotus Elite with some swanky upgrade packs. This car handles beautifully. Have applied the HD patch to it as well but it looked a bit dull after that, so switched back to it's default look.

AlfaQ

Broken In
grid aint hard lol
its control physics is screwed up & codemaster were lazy to fix it.
play wit xbox controller to experience the real stuff.
the people saying grid is sim or sim liek, go play GT on ps2 lol
undercover is boring. its more like mc2 lol, bland.
EA could hav remade NFS HP2, that is recreate those tracks &add more& add NFS PS cars & then rebadged it as HP2 evo, that would have got nfs 10/10 score.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The problem is the game is not consistent with 30 frames. If I turn the shadows ON then I get around 30 frames at the max & when it tanks the frames dip to as low as 17. This is the reason why it's so darn dodgy. I don't playing at 30fps provided it doesn't budge from there. When I turn the shadows OFF, the frame throttles to 75 & when it drops from then it attains 30fps. Hence 60fps atleast secures you to a safe spot.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
grid aint hard lol
its control physics is screwed up & codemaster were lazy to fix it.
play wit xbox controller to experience the real stuff.
the people saying grid is sim or sim liek, go play GT on ps2 lol
undercover is boring. its more like mc2 lol, bland.
EA could hav remade NFS HP2, that is recreate those tracks &add more& add NFS PS cars & then rebadged it as HP2 evo, that would have got nfs 10/10 score.

Ya GRID's physics are poor lol
GRID's devs are lame lol
Codemaster sux lol
GT on PS2 rules lol
NFS 10/10 ROFL

AlfaQ

Broken In
do you even know whats NFS HP2?
thats the best nfs so far, not the ricer oriented shiitty underground series. which became a hit coz of the "fast n furious" movie
<watch the language> drool over nfs u & u2 lolz.
play grid with xbox controller, its a lot better.
i think ea should have put grid's AI in nfs uc lolz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom