Need for Speed: Undercover Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graphics isn't all that great (I think ProStreet was better) but the gameplay is pretty good. I'm starting to like it just as much as I liked MW, if not better. I'm pretty satisfied :)

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
finished the game today....looks like NFS series is dead,,,first carbon, then PS, and now Undercover; the game is better then PS but nowhr near MW......its plain, and lifeless, giving a fake feeling of the franchise

Put a free roam feature in GRID and it ll be awwwsome, i think EA shud end up NFS series now and start a new series of car racing,,

Last edited:

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
OMG .... The game is really choppy !!!! :( Didn't like at all ..... graphics are pathetic .. Seriously , next time onwards , i'll first wait for the proper reviews and then play the sequel !

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well I'm playing it using my XBOX gamepad and although the graphics are pretty washed out even on my system, gameplay on the whole is all together different than the previous NFS titles. No active holographic race markers, haven't seen a safe house yet, no proper shop indicator either, Car feels kind of funny, that's arcadish funny. Race types are new but some ingeniously new, some ripped off from Midnight Club 3. Overall ain't a bad game for casual gamers like me , only the GRID and GT guys stay away from it.

Angelofdeath

Right off the assembly line
The Game Rocks ... the graphics are awesome ..... better gameplay , the races and challenges are really new this time and for NFS lovers it the piece of cake .. after most wanted this one is indeed that NFS lovers deserve for. Some screenshots from my system , and the cars never looked like toys or anything funny ..... :-
*img222.imageshack.us/img222/8127/mycar2wh8.th.jpg*img222.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

*img222.imageshack.us/img222/5327/mycar3aq5.th.jpg*img222.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

Yeah the graphics are superb,gameplay ain't too bad either.It's just that it gets too slow sometimes and the story is also not too immersive.
Overall the game is playable:D

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
i am seeing a changed attitude or say reviews all over the net.... is it true its really not that bad game after all ??

off topic:

guys is the game available in chennai ... ( u guys know wht i mean :-D:-D )

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^instead a upgrade pack (read cheats and some texture/decals which are usually earned freely in game) will be released for some $$$.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
no it wont ... :-D

heard it runs poorly on duo/quad cores...

so get a P4 ..... ditch ur system... EA wants us to go to past.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom