Need for Speed: Undercover Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
i have set 85hz nd wants the game can play on 85hz.its happen with CRT monitor
If the game doesn't allow you to do 85Hz then set your monitor to 75Hz & let the game take over 75Hz as well. AFAIK that would be an ideal refresh rate for a 19 inch CRT at that resolution.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
today i check the running on 60hz then i set to 85hz permanently.If i set to 75hz then monitor flickering on 85hz its works gr8.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
hi guys.... i really liked this game but now need your help...

in my career state in the game i have been assigned 4 hot jobs together and need to steel the cars and reach a certain place. but when ever i attempt this races the car damages and am unable to loose the enemy cars... i try to use the same techniques which i used for the cops but it dont work on them...

can someone tell me how to complete this... i am really desperate to proceed in the game.

PLS someone help or no one has completed this yet

User Name

In the zone
what the hell is this game. running too slow on my pc.
set all setting to lowest still slow?

Even crysis warhead running better than this.

User Name

In the zone
*forums.electronicarts.co.uk/need-s...need-speed-undercover-patch-announcement.htmlNFS Undercover patch Announcement:
We wanted to let everyone know that the game team is currently hard at work developing a patch for Undercover for PS3, 360 and PC. We've spent a lot of time reviewing all the feedback from the community. Thank you! At this point we don't have a confirmed release date or fix list but we thought it was important to let everyone know that a patch is in progress. As soon as we've got more news we'll let everyone know.
Link

I hope this will fix the issue.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I started playing this game last weekend and I sincerely feel that it's 1000^1000 times better than Prostreet. But I still think it's way behind NFS:MW in gameplay.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Hey guys...i made a new sig for me of UC...it is offtopic but still

Check this out:-
*i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/krazzywarrior/Avatar%20Signature%20Logo/KrazzyWarrior--NFS_UC_Sig.gif

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Got bored after completing 50% of the game. Uninstalled it for the time being & may be will come back to it later.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Change the colour of the text, rest the siggy is good. :)

Hint : Make it dusty orange or brownish.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Installed it.
Watched the cheesy opening sequence.
Played 1 race.
Didn't feel like playing it ever again.
Uninstalled it without a second thought.
No regrets.

channabasanna

In the zone
Got the game. Got to play the game for an hour or two last week, i would prefer it to call the game as Need For Speed Freeze rather than Need For Speed Undercover.

The game freezes so often while playing, It slowly brings the game data into the screen, and then continues as normal. I have set all High, with no AA. Is this a issue with the game, or my System. I feel my System is good enough to play with no AA.

This is what i feel about the Game:
  • I enjoyed playing Highway Battle rather than other races.
  • I find sunlight on the screen in most of the time, this irritates as you cant see anything properly.
  • Are there any safehouses, or garages as in NFSMW.
  • Compared to Undercover, ProStreet is far better as i feel, i enjoyed the race Day style in ProStreet.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
Got the game. Got to play the game for an hour or two last week, i would prefer it to call the game as Need For Speed Freeze rather than Need For Speed Undercover.

The game freezes so often while playing, It slowly brings the game data into the screen, and then continues as normal. I have set all High, with no AA. Is this a issue with the game, or my System. I feel my System is good enough to play with no AA.

This is what i feel about the Game:
  • I enjoyed playing Highway Battle rather than other races.
  • I find sunlight on the screen in most of the time, this irritates as you cant see anything properly.
  • Are there any safehouses, or garages as in NFSMW.
  • Compared to Undercover, ProStreet is far better as i feel, i enjoyed the race Day style in ProStreet.
You need a better Graphic card dude! Its nice game and at least far better than Pro street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom