Need for Speed: Undercover Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Update :

played the game , here are my views...

AUDIO / MUSIC : 10/10 --- simply awesome

the music is the best part of the game... they were really great and looking forward to rip the musics from the game... they were similar to ost`s found in good films... :-D

PHYSICS : 3/10 --- Worst .... wht the hell ?? the car simply makes a acute 90 deg at corners ?? and flips / rotates in mid air for nothing ... and the worst part is ... simply by jumping from height and after the cut scene the car simply races at 100 KM/hr even when u just have dropped / jumped the car @ 10km/hr ... WORST :-(
and the cars have no physics wht so ever...
MW cars had some real feel to it ... but in UC the feel is lost... it was just like playing a car game on mobile phone ...
UC is like a complete aracadish game .. ( remembers me of older NFS series... where u just driver a play toy looking car )

GRAPHICS : 4/10 ----- WTF is the white patch doing near the tires ?? ( they created to show the water on the wheels .. but i looked like some cheap graphics...)

and wht was the transparent gif file ( i suppose ) doing on the both the top corners of the screen when speeding ?? its not the bloom i am talking about...but a cheap looking gif file to show the car is speeding ... pathetic programming !!! HATS OFF EA !!!!

reagarding cars , they are really well made...!!
Graphic suffers a lot when u finish the first zone .. and enter the second gang... from here on the frame rates drop to pathetic levels.. i dont know why...

my OC 8600 , with 3 gig of ram on a duo core and with explorer.exe closed and all other stuff closed... the game is was still lagging in frame rates... PATHETIC !!!

STORY/GAMEPLAY : 7.5/10 I wouldnt say the story isnt nice .. its was ok... and as i have read from the other reviews .. they said how can they collect evidence by racing .. but i think ( i hope i did atleast ) maggie Q will at one point will display photos of loot and other crime activities including racing and havocking the street... i think its enough for a care game.... may be its not but .. but u cant excpect a person to go and do the dirty jobs of collecting the evidence and other stuff.. this aint san andreas.. expect something sensebile... atleast...
MW was revenge and even it was boring at some time when u simply have to play match after match.. but after playing a solid 4-5 hours yesterday .. i would say the game is pretty interesting indeed with highway battle , car stealing , getting car to a place in record time ( most adrenaline pumping race , i would say ) , and take out friends of the gang after taking down the leader , and old cop take out , cost of state, saving girl friend from enemy , etc... as of now the game is moving fast ...

CARS : 8/10 : i am just limiting it to car graphics.. not regarding physics and handling stuff ...

CArs included are awesome ... with GM camerro concept car... wow .. its a wonderful list....

so far really not that bad as reviews have pointed out ...

Will edit this part as i play further...

please comment on this small review ...

Last edited:

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
OHH i forgot about the watery road... when there is no rain in that game... well done EA... i think u were washing the street so that i can play welll ... good thinking ...

and needless to say the street the street look very empty at some times and whenever i hit the high way the gameplay or driving skill turns in to pathetic , uncontrollable or least controllable drive to show that u r in high way and its their foremost inovative thing in thier game on HOW TO TACKLE THE HIGH WAY !!! PATHETIC AGAIN....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^He's better off wasting 599 bucks on the PC version then blow a boat load on the PS3 version. Apparently even the PS3 suffers from performance issues, very badly.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
^lolol.... I thought you bought it for PS3 at first! But then I read that you had got it for PC lolz.

sorry for not mentioning ... i dont think its woth for getting it for ps3 :)

^He's better off wasting 599 bucks on the PC version then blow a boat load on the PS3 version. Apparently even the PS3 suffers from performance issues, very badly.

599 Rs * coughs * * cough * i think u typed the *cough * fiv% mistakenly :D:D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Doesn't this game have a f***ing MAIN MENU??? It's baffling, the way they've designed the whole menu system!! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/102.gif

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Update :

the game keeps comming with new type of challenges... really nice ....

this time i had to save my girl friend who is been chased by enemy gang.... another + .5 to the gameplay and story ....

Looks nice maybe my money won't be wasted like f*g PROSTREET

OFFTOPIC:- anybody knows where i can upload screenshots of my games and show them here?

Last edited:

buzzzzrr

Broken In
played the game for two hours. really not as bad as it is rated.rather I love its new type of challenges. Atleast it is not like prostreet which is a total crap.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
For people having issues with frame rates being very low, I just got a tip from the thread at TE.

Just turn OFF shadows completely & see the frame jump. I just turned it OFF & set everything else at max with 4X AA @1280x1024 & I got a whopping 75-80 Fps. That's like twice the earlier performance. I just turned ON V-Sync to get rid of the tearing & it's all smooth now. Try to check if it works. :D

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Looks nice maybe my money won't be wasted like f*g PROSTREET

OFFTOPIC:- anybody knows where i can upload screenshots of my games and show them here?

i dont think so ... it isnt that bad as prostreet....

use tinypic.com to uplaod the screenshots...

played the game for two hours. really not as bad as it is rated.rather I love its new type of challenges. Atleast it is not like prostreet which is a total crap.

played for 2 days and getting interesting each hour...

For people having issues with frame rates being very low, I just got a tip from the thread at TE.

Just turn OFF shadows completely & see the frame jump. I just turned it OFF & set everything else at max with 4X AA @1280x1024 & I got a whopping 75-80 Fps. That's like twice the earlier performance. I just turned ON V-Sync to get rid of the tearing & it's all smooth now. Try to check if it works. :D

shadows are the worst programmed graphics in the game...

i didnt use shadows fro mthe begining ....

and also try to set the WORLD effect to min or less as that is the one which is eating the framerates...

i dont know how much FR i am geting but the game is smooth...

the game is really nice .. my friends here around 4-5 are playing the game and all of them liked .. just now played two three highway battle ... ( whellman level 11 ) man .. what a adrenaline pumping race ..!!!!

EA has really put the idea but the graphic designeers and code writer are the ones who messed up the "should have been damn hit" NFS title...

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Completed the game in 10 hours. They game could have been a lot better.. only 2 or 3 races were hard to finish...

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
guys i aam stuck with that buggati veron car stealing ( 4 car staealing ) operation...

man its f^cking difficult...

anyway the game gets 7.5 from me ...

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
did the above triks...made shadows n world detail low n AA at 6X, gr8 boost in fps...playable now

lak of story, no fun, u just keep on switching from race to race just by pressing tab...almost mechanical....car feels funny...not responsive as most wanted was, hence difficult to control as u wud like to...but better than the early reviews.
will give it 6.5-7

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
i never use AA .. they eat loads of fps...

dude just think of UG 1 , or prostreet or older nfs... u dont have a story there ... only in UG2 they brought some little story and in MW it was back with full force...

more over this is more than enough , if u ask me regardin the story for a racinggame...

wht else can u expect ??

but one thing i didt liek is that very soon u get goos cars.. i got elise by playing just 1/2 hour... thats rediculous... MW made us sweat to get good cars ...

more over the car pimping is very difficult... i mean it wasnt that good as we had in MW/prostreet... the use of keyboard is pathetic in car modification page...

the cars do feel like play toys... , but sometimes.. they feel like old MW cars...

u cant simply roam in the streets... the police car out number the normal cars... LOL...

simply take a 1/2 min ride in the free roam mode.. u will get caught with police and the cop chase begins.. even though u can loose then very easily ,.. but still makes the game look like cheap programming..

graphics .. i mean the frame rates are the most let down in this game...

some time the frame drop to 5-10 .. unplayable...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom