Need for Speed: Undercover Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
^^ You have been warned for discussing illegal stuff. The next mistake, and you'll earn yourself a ban.

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
A small ques:
Will it run in my config:
AMD 64 X2 4400+
Jetway mobo with Nvidia geforce 7100 IGP, having 512 as graphics memory.
2 gb 667 mhz RAM.

I don't have graphic card. I currently play games like World in Conflict, Empire Earth3, fifa 09, NFS Carbon, NFS Prostreet, etc.

So, i think this game shud run, wat do u say?

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
are whn did i discuss piracy ?? i was just talking of ways to increase the fps yaar.....never even hinted that the game ur using shudnt be legit.anyway....peace..

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
You very well know what you wrote in your post, and so do I, so please can we just accept things as they are and move on?

I'm playing the game on Vista Ultimate,8800 GTS 512 SLI and getting FPS in the range of 30-45 FPS.Good enough for me.The game's not as bad it has been rated.Not bad at all!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Depends. The performance of this game is very dodgy even on high end rigs. So really can't say how it will perform on low end ones. It will probably turn out to be a mess with low settings. I tried reducing every detail just to check if it yielded better frame rates but nothing much changed. Infact the game looked super pathetic with every detail reduced. Even NFS Most Wanted had better detail at lower resolution compared to this game.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Ok.. now I tried re-installing the game again on another machine with a C2Q9650 and 9800GTX running Windows XP SP3 !!! I am facing the same problem as on my machine.. even tried the trick of The Conjurer.... but the trick don't seem to work, the graphics are downright pathetic even at maxed out settings and the game fps slowdown issues are still prevalent... this is technically most pathetic piece of game that I ever installed/played in my life.... comparing to this even its saying something that I at least enjoyed NFS ProStreet demo last year !!!!! :x Well, NFS, good bye, really can't forget the experience that I had with Most Wanted .. and Codemaster's, here's your still loyal fan !!!!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
this is technically most pathetic piece of game that I ever installed/played in my life.... comparing to this even its saying something that I at least enjoyed NFS ProStreet demo last year !!!!! :x Well, NFS, good bye, really can't forget the experience that I had with Most Wanted .. and Codemaster's, here's your still loyal fan !!!!

EA have F-ed up the FIFA series on the PC as well this year, so this is no big surprise for me.

MasterMinds

hell boy
This game is far far better than mw....in any aspect be it graphics or story....i finished this game and was satisfied....i dont know why u guys are behind ea...!!

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
^^No one is after EA... everyone is just angry because EA could have got this game right (after ProStreet suk'd), as the concepts/foundation of NFS:UC, though not at all novel by any means, were solid.. BUT the execution was practically pathetic.. and also IMO, this game is nowhere near as exciting as MW. Being an Ex NFS fan, believe me, I tried to play this game... but keeping the damn irritating technical issues aside... the gameplay is not quite good.. and by that, I ALSO mean its very very easy... I played like for 2 hrs .. and never got beaten in any !!!! I could have completed this game straight, but it felt so extremely boring after some time... that I had to play GRID online for another hour to revive myself from that boredom !!! :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom