Need For Speed: The Run

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you are a fan of the series, run to the game, if not, then run from the game, I presume. ;)

revolt

Banned
i am not married.and wont get too as i dont want to ruin my life.:D
my boss is an idiot who also plays with me during the weekends with some of his mates.Btw he only plays nfs and gets pwned like a noob.then cries and quits the match.

yes i got the complementary ea copy.:mrgreen:
Btw you guys can check about the validity of my statement now the game is officially out i think.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Shift is not a shi!!y game its a semi simulator and pretty good at that. As for run its a arcade racing game nothing like shift.
That was my opinion. I hated Shift more than any other racing games.
May be he is referring to Shift 2, which is buggy as hell on PC.
Both, besides Shift 2 ran very smoothly, its just one of those rarest game which I've uninstalled just after playing for few minutes.

I see others are saying that this game is bad, this is exactly opposite from what I've seen and read elsewhere.
Anyway, will start tomorrow, lets see.......

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
This game blows. Colorado rockies part was fun.The track variety is good. But there are some serious flaws, bugs and performance issues. Another disappointment.

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
I need the game fast fast FAST!

Response from letsbuy:
We would like to inform you that currently the product is not available, however, we are procuring the product and be assured, as soon the product is procured, it will be dispatched on priority against your order.

What the HECK! It's a pre-order fo pete's sake. Damn them!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I completed Colorado area this morning and I'm enjoying it as well. My drive level is currently at 8. The vehicles unlocked in SP are completely retarded. I got to pick the Gallardo, as soon as I hit Vegas. Independence Pass track was totally kick-ass. The time trials really do a number on me, as I hate anything which is time critical.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
How's the performance of the game in PC apart from the frame rate cap? Lags or anything? And graphics?

A future patch might unlock the frame cap:-

Need For Speed: The Run; Black Box might remove the FPS cap via a future patch | DSOGaming | The Dark Side Of Gaming

Last edited:

mehaboob528

Broken In
Guys will "THE RUN" will run in my below config:
Intel DH67CL,
i5 2400 3.1GHZ,
Zotac GT440 1GB DDR3
Samsung 22" LED
HDD 1TB WD

I'm planning to buys this game.. do suggest whether it will run or not?

Top Bottom