Need For Speed: The Run

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
It took me 2 hrs and 15-20 minutes to complete the campaign , and It wasn't nearly as terrible as I imagined it to be.

Samarth 619

Modrator @ Xbhp Biking
Guys, I have a question... In NFS: The Run, the prize amount is $ 250,000 which is quite a big amount.

I was on level 6 or 7, (before getting the Teir 5 Supercars, at Uri's garage)... I was racing on the highway with the Audi R8 (v10 engine) at high speeds, PLUS nitrous applied..! Suddenly, the Mafia overtakes me in their Black SUV's (and start shooting too) like I was taking a stroll in the park.
EA, are you kidding me?

And, If Mafia had access to that kind of cars & skilled drivers, why couldn't they participate in the run themselves for the money and kill Jack later on? :-D And what the hell were they driving? Devil's personal SUV?? :shock:

tkin

Back to school!!
Guys, I have a question... In NFS: The Run, the prize amount is $ 250,000 which is quite a big amount.

I was on level 6 or 7, (before getting the Teir 5 Supercars, at Uri's garage)... I was racing on the highway with the Audi R8 (v10 engine) at high speeds, PLUS nitrous applied..! Suddenly, the Mafia overtakes me in their Black SUV's (and start shooting too) like I was taking a stroll in the park.
EA, are you kidding me?

And, If Mafia had access to that kind of cars & skilled drivers, why couldn't they participate in the run themselves for the money and kill Jack later on? :-D And what the hell were they driving? :shock:
Don't try to find logic in EA games(yes, even for Mass Effect 3 type games), in MW 2012 a police car can catch upto my 300km+ veyron, and only way to outrun is to go 350+ go figure.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
in MW 2012 a police car can catch upto my 300km+ veyron, and only way to outrun is to go 350+ go figure.
They couldn't catch the Veyron in the main race, but when roaming in the city with it they can catch easy! Pretty nonsense.

Top Bottom