Need For Speed: The Run

cyborg47

Technomancer
:|
Its just the controller that makes the difference(x360 controller for 1000 bucks). You seem to have a good rig, could have made sense to get it on PC for a cheaper price.

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Nah my PC was build with "It can play Crysis(2)" on the mind. I only do FPS and more so the ORPGs.

PC for FPS & MMORPG
PS3 for Racing, Adventure/Action

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
The Demo was good. Waiting for the release now :D

@sam9s: What? Its clear, you prefer PC while I do the console. I understand what you are trying to say but lets leave it here for now.

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
^40" screen, controller, and a nice couch; make it sweeter for me. :D

I don't notice much difference in graphics actually. If I can't perceive it, it doesn't bother me. In fact the best game visually I have ever played is Heavy Rain on the PS3.

ashintomson

Journeyman
REVIEWS are out as i expected ... YEAhh this 1 sucks ...

Need for Speed: The Run Review - PlayStation 3 Review at IGN

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now what appears to be the problem is not what I would call ... sucks ... :)

1. Inability to customize and upgrade.
2. Non existant story
3. No an impressive AI
4. Scripted events .

I hate the so called story of NFS since Underground. Just a career tree like Hot Pursuit 2 would do. What's the need of a f***** story in a racing game, that too an arcade one? :mad:

gameranand

Living to Play
I like to customise and upgrade my car. Also nice story won't hurt. I had high hopes from this game but it came as just an above average title.

cyborg47

Technomancer
REVIEWS are out as i expected ... YEAhh this 1 sucks ...

Need for Speed: The Run Review - PlayStation 3 Review at IGN

Judgement based on the reviews? :\
I lost the lease respect on IGN yesterday when I read the Halo Anniversary review. And decided not to take these reviews seriously anymore, specially IGN.
Btw, the locations in Run look pretty good.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
May be user scores at Metacritic is a better indicator. COD MW3 is currently rated 1.9/10 out of 3218 votes. :shock:

ashintomson

Journeyman
my frnd started playing it n called me yesterday he was really disappointed with the story... n ........ ol reviews are avg ....

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
May be he is referring to Shift 2, which is buggy as hell on PC. And regarding MW3, check for yourself at Metacritic. ;)

Top Bottom