Need for Speed Most Wanted reboot

tkin

Back to school!!
hit heat level 3 and escaped from the pursuit - ramming cops cars, dodging roadblocks ( actually smashing ), felt great as always ;-) but while on racing and driving the car I can't control it swiftly _ I mean the left/right turn not working good with KB - even Run was better than this when it comes to controlling car - may be I should give it some more try ........
This....

There is a lag, you can't light tap and dodge vehicles, plus vehicles do not stabilize after a swerve.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Idk, I got kinda fed up of nfs after the 2010 Hot pursuit, they all seem bloody similar after some time :twisted:

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
I found the keyboard controls sucked in this game. However, things were absolutely awesome with an x360 controller. o_O I have never been able to play racing games on a controller but this game seemed more superb with the controller.

tkin

Back to school!!
Game is getting boring, today went though a level 6 chase, which was cr@p:

1: When in cooldown you have to wait to empty all 6 bars, which is impossible at a stretch, this is unfair, as when police are busting you they take the same time at any level.
2: How the hell does a swat car move that fast, suvs that chased and caught my upgraded Alpha Romeo in seconds? And at one time two swat barricades blocked two sides of same road, no way to escape, I had to trash my car against a barricade to go through.
3: No speedbrakers, cop chase is just a chase, boring as hell.
4: F'n large text in middle of screen, I was evading cops, big @$$ floating text on screen(heat level increased) and bam, I ended up ramming a divider, who is dumb enough not to notice heat level increasing????
5: Races are way too easy, I did some races today, hard, easy enough, beat 3 mw cars, again easy.

amjath

Human Spambot

1: When in cooldown you have to wait to empty all 6 bars, which is impossible at a stretch, this is unfair, as when police are busting you they take the same time at any level.
2: How the hell does a swat car move that fast, suvs that chased and caught my upgraded Alpha Romeo in seconds? And at one time two swat barricades blocked two sides of same road, no way to escape, I had to trash my car against a barricade to go through.
4: F'n large text in middle of screen, I was evading cops, big @$$ floating text on screen(heat level increased) and bam, I ended up ramming a divider, who is dumb enough not to notice heat level increasing????
5: Races are way too easy, I did some races today, hard, easy enough, beat 3 mw cars, again easy.

:shock: i play more than 5 times to finish medium race @ 1st position, I think u r the best racer.
Again :shock: couldn't go near the MW racer with mercedes, can u help me on this how to beat him

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman

Did you finished the whole game?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Played for few minutes. I think I like this game. Finding other cars is fun. Found Gallardo and few Porshe.

It feels like Burnout but with more realistic driving. Graphics are better than any racing game I played.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
:shock: i play more than 5 times to finish medium race @ 1st position, I think u r the best racer.
Again :shock: couldn't go near the MW racer with mercedes, can u help me on this how to beat him

Upgrade your car, unlock them if you haven't. There are very few upgrades you can add to a certain car, so it should be easy to mod it to the highest leve.

The difficulty isn't really in beating the AI racers, but a lot of it is about keeping the balance on the road, and the AI racers will always catch up and push you away, crashing you..which is unavoidable at high speed. Also, the cop cars are a pain in the ass at higher heat levels, they over take you and leave spike strips which can also be unavoidable at high speed. Not just the racers, but the environments can be your biggest enemies in the game, so gotta be careful about that too.

Last edited:

amjath

Human Spambot
Upgrade your car, unlock them if you haven't. There are very few upgrades you can add to a certain car, so it should be easy to mod it to the highest leve.

The difficulty isn't really in beating the AI racers, but a lot of it is about keeping the balance on the road, and the AI racers will always catch up and push you away, crashing you..which is unavoidable at high speed. Also, the cop cars are a pain in the ass at higher heat levels, they over take you and leave spike strips which can also be unavoidable at high speed. Not just the racers, but the environments can be your biggest enemies in the game, so gotta be careful about that too.

U are damn right dude, everything around me in this MW is enemy even small tree to small lamp post :facepalm:. I ll practice more on free run then ll race

Top Bottom