Need for Speed Most Wanted reboot

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^saw that in reddit.
btw, in last frame, 1980's 911 Turbo :O
now i'm surely gonna try this game. :))

also wth EA's marketing, why is the game in Origin(download) costing the same as DVD? :|

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
really nice photos .... When i was in third standard , me ,my dad and my sister used to beat each other score in need for speed ( 2003) .

gameranand

Living to Play
Both Shift 2 and MW has different graphics. I don't know how, I can't explain it but they have kinda different taste. :)

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
Both Shift 2 and MW has different graphics. I don't know how, I can't explain it but they have kinda different taste. :)

Yeah, but technically the new MW is superior, the geometry detail, high res textures, physics(debris) and lighting are all done very well ;)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
hit heat level 3 and escaped from the pursuit - ramming cops cars, dodging roadblocks ( actually smashing ), felt great as always ;-) but while on racing and driving the car I can't control it swiftly _ I mean the left/right turn not working good with KB - even Run was better than this when it comes to controlling car - may be I should give it some more try ........

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Itching to try this soon. It's been months or years since I tried any car racing game.

amjath

Human Spambot
hit heat level 3 and escaped from the pursuit - ramming cops cars, dodging roadblocks ( actually smashing ), felt great as always ;-) but while on racing and driving the car I can't control it swiftly _ I mean the left/right turn not working good with KB - even Run was better than this when it comes to controlling car - may be I should give it some more try ........

I crossed level 6 and successfully evaded, its not a big issue in MW 2012. Even if u tires gets busted u can actually drive :lol:.

Well I use Xbox 360 Controller I feel it is not as comfortable as Keyboard. While beating Most wanted Shelby I played half game with controller and second half game with keyboard :lol:
MW2012 is very difficult to play even medium difficulty games

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
I crossed level 6 and successfully evaded, its not a big issue in MW 2012. Even if u tires gets busted u can actually drive :lol:.

LOL..that's true. And yeah, the cops as a whole, aren't as difficult as they were in the original Most Wanted, but the individual AI is pretty good in this game.

Top Bottom