Need for Speed Most Wanted reboot

gameranand

Living to Play
lol!!!
criterion= talented :shock:
i'll not say anything more in this thread... he is taking it on himself I think... may be he or his relative(s) belong to criterion :mrgreen:... or may be this is his actual taste:-D :aaargh:
look dude don't go personal , I didn't call you "crap"... I just posted my views on skud's comments....
that was for criterion, i know you are very talented :p , you play nfs by criterion games after all :eeek:
You really don't know how to reply to someone in a better manner do you.

lol no, 10mbps with 30gb FUP, 2mbps unlimited from there on.

Darn it. And how much you pay for it ??

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Don't like it.

Simple. He didn't liked the game, as if he had completed the game then smiley would have been different one. :p

Yes don't like it man because I played all most every version NFS and it's not give me much excitement to play the game same happened with Shift , the worst controlling. The graphics is not always a big deal some call game play which insist you to stick with game. I don't have much time to kill with this game.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't like it.

Yes don't like it man because I played all most every version NFS and it's not give me much excitement to play the game same happened with Shift , the worst controlling. The graphics is not always a big deal some call game play which insist you to stick with game. I don't have much time to kill with this game.

Welcome to the club! :razz:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shift 2 was worst. But again, might not be noticeable on a controller, don't know. ;)

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
Controller!!!! KB is one useless peripheral for gaming(except for FPS and RTS).

btw, anyone here played the game with the controller and still didn't enjoy it?

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

As long as you are developing games for PCs, you really can't thrust the controller on the user, unless you bundle one for free or at least put a simple warning "game not compatible with KB". :neutral:

BTW, Dirt, F1, WRC - none of them have any issues with KB; only this series.

amjath

Human Spambot

First I couldn't get my vehicle on road but after some from here and my friend it's better now, but not good :D

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Welcome to the club! :razz:

:). Well I played with Xbox 360 controller.

2 against what, 50? lolphail. :D

Sometimes happened. But I wish if you people are enjoying, So I'm very happy to see your faces, I love too. As I can see we are old member here in discussion and we have to respect each other feeling and thought of idea. We are not newbie bashing everyone.

It's not necessary every time my taste or choice will be match with other's may be because my expectation was very high when I saw the trailer. I played MW on my PS2 for several hours and I love that part when police chasing me, If some played MW on PS2 then he knows otherwise it's useless to discuss. Lots of thing missing I can't get that feeling and I know how much bad I feel when I play this game. Really I don't like scripted game means too much whatever I do still give me same response.

I have still Atari in my draw but dead was my first console, I love to play Atari games. :)

Yes, forums was filled with. :)

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
As long as you are developing games for PCs, you really can't thrust the controller on the user, unless you bundle one for free or at least put a simple warning "game not compatible with KB". :neutral:

That's understandable and a valid point, I would say the same if I preferred KB only. But honestly man, KB or lets just say using the buttons to steer the cars in racing games is sense less, tapping to steer left or right, lol!. Do the same with the controller, like using buttons to steer left right, the problem wont go away, analog sticks are the way the racing games are meant to be played(if you dont have a steering wheel that is). The controller analog sticks allow you to steer how much you want to and hold on to that angle, and you have no idea how much this makes the game better, not just need for speed, but any racing game. I know Shift was a pain in the ass for the KB users, but the ability to steer how much you want using the controller actually made me love Shift so much. Like I previously said, you will only know when you use it.
Making the steering more responsive to the tapping will clearly kill the essence of the game, like quick turns would not suit for a game like this, if you know what I mean ;)

Lots of thing missing I can't get that feeling and I know how much bad I feel when I play this game. Really I don't like scripted game means too much whatever I do still give me same response.

Well, Criterion did say it was a re-imagination, unlike Hot Pursuit '10 ;)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
:). Well I played with Xbox 360 controller.

I was referring to the "uninstalled before completed" club. :lol:

That's understandable and a valid point, I would say the same if I preferred KB only. But honestly man, KB or lets just say using the buttons to steer the cars in racing games is sense less, tapping to steer left or right, lol!. Do the same with the controller, like using buttons to steer left right, the problem wont go away, analog sticks are the way the racing games are meant to be played(if you dont have a steering wheel that is). The controller analog sticks allow you to steer how much you want to and hold on to that angle, and you have no idea how much this makes the game better, not just need for speed, but any racing game. I know Shift was a pain in the ass for the KB users, but the ability to steer how much you want using the controller actually made me love Shift so much. Like I previously said, you will only know when you use it.
Making the steering more responsive to the tapping will clearly kill the essence of the game, like quick turns would not suit for a game like this, if you know what I mean ;)

What about this?

BTW, Dirt, F1, WRC - none of them have any issues with KB; only this series.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
What about this?

Dirt and F1? Played and loved them a lot. Bought dirt 3 right at its release, and still play it to this day, and I can say for sure that the controller makes the game miles better. And, its practically impossible to play F1 games with keyboard, and if you are playing that way, you are missing a lot, i mean a LOT! :p
btw, my comment didn't mean that the PC controls are bad, its just that controller makes them better. Here's probably a better way to say it, control over how much you can steer, KB does not give that. So buy a controller, and thank me later ;)

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dirt and F1? Played and loved them a lot. Bought dirt 3 right at its release, and still play it to this day, and I can say for sure that the controller makes the game miles better. And, its practically impossible to play F1 games with keyboard, and if you are playing that way, you are missing a lot, i mean a LOT! :p
btw, my comment didn't mean that the PC controls are bad, its just that controller makes them better. Here's probably a better way to say it, control over how much you can steer, KB does not give that. So buy a controller, and thank me later ;)

Well buddy, whatever you said is correct but you are not admitting the problem. You are definitely missing a LOT by not gaming at eyefinity or nVIDIA surround, the level of immersion is simply not possible with a single screen as of now. But if a game starts showing you one third of the scene just because you have only one monitor, then that is broken or at the very least inaccessible.

BTW, the recommended specifications of the game mentioned about keyboard and mouse only. ;)

Top Bottom