Need For Speed Most Wanted Discussion

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
@roon294:

the grafix of NFSUG/UG2 r nothing in front of NFSMW.. with tremendous high quality textures/reflections and as a matter of fact the HDR effects (i.e. the so-life-like-real-world-daylight that is seen in this game) gives the game its individuality as well as quality. yeah NFSUG used to run on 845 with so OK quality but UG2 ran at extremely poor quality.... I can't even think of the quality if at all it runs on an 845 !!!!! If the HDR (which makes my poor Geforce FX 5600 Ultra Card crawl at even low resolutions) is turned off, then the game looks total crappy...

@coolendra: Ur processor/RAM specs are OK but do u hv a gfx card?? what is the model of ur motherboard ?

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
@coolendra - Do u have gfx card. If no than i think that it will not run. Bcoz i tried nfs u on my pc it didn't work. Also tell us ur mobo model.

My config is 1.6 Ghz and 256 Mb Ram VIA chipset VT8751.

roon294

Broken In
but my cards vram is 64 mb and geforce 2 mentioned in reqirements then geforce 2 mentioned all other games run on my pc!

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi guys

Downloaded the demo of Most wanted right now . Played it in my system with 6200 . Even in the medium settings with anti aliasing turned on ( one level ) the game looks awesome , cant wait for its release .

bala4digit

Journeyman
just less dan 12 more hours to wait!!!!

BTW @roon:it may just run and nothing else.....da grafix claimed by da NFS:MW developers team....is extremely unique....nd is da best grafix given 4 a car game till date.....its' almost 99% real....so to njoy da game atleast 30% u hav to hav a gud grafix card ......if u don't i will suggest don't buy it....it will be v.v.v.v.vv. boring....!!!

BYE!!!

-----MOJOJOJO------

roon294

Broken In
its runs on intel 845 as u say all ete candy features turned off but its runs really fast but loading is so slow!

bala4digit

Journeyman
dat's wat i say.....wat's da use of jus runnin it ....but if u like go ahead and buy it....or else upgrade ur pc!!

BYE!!
-MOJOJOJO-

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys

In the opening movie of the demo , we see the car going straight at full speed and then it suddenly takes an about turn and stop . Can anyone teach me how to do it . I tried it using handbrake but the car started skidding . Do post any other tricks you know .

Yoda

Journeyman
Heres the Release Dates...and whats that Black Edition...can anyone explain it.

11/15/05 - Need for Speed Most Wanted

11/15/05 - Need for Speed Most Wanted Black Edition

The game is already Released in US and heres the Cover...
*img9.imageshack.us/img9/5461/nfsmw7po.jpg

The Game comes in 4 CDs

The Black Edition contains the following:
1) A Bonus DVD containing DVD Videos
2) 4 CD Images of NFSMW
3) 26 OSTs from NFSMW

Release notes :
Need for Speed? Most Wanted Black Edition combines illicit street racing and tuner customization with the intensity of strategic cop pursuits to challenge you to become the most notorious and elusive street racer. Feel the thrill of the chase in a dynamic open world as you go head-to-head with drivers who customize their cars to go against tuners, exotics, muscle cars, and cops armed with advanced tactics, SUVs, and helicopters.

In this limited edition release commemorating the 10th anniversary of Need for Speed, you¡¦ll get access to more cars and races, in addition to engaging in more intense police pursuits on your road to becoming the Most Wanted. Take to the streets in eight specially-tuned street machines or two exclusive Black Edition rides. When you are ready to take a
break, dive into the exclusive Black Edition DVD. Need for Speed Most Wanted Black Edition gives you the most exclusive content and takes you under the hood with Need for Speed Most Wanted.

About the Game:
Wake up to the smell of burnt asphalt as the thrill of illicit street racing permeates the air. From the makers of the hit Need for Speedâ„¢ Underground series, Need for Speedâ„¢ Most Wanted challenges players to become the most notorious and elusive street racer.

Combining illicit street racing and tuner customization with the intensity of strategic police pursuit that surpasses any Hollywood-style chase scene, Need for Speed Most Wanted will be on every gamer's 'must-have' list this holiday season. Out-race rivals, evade cops and exploit hundreds of miles of open road as gamers make their way up the Blacklist.

To become the most wanted racer, players must build up their street cred and Rap Sheet with gripping, white knuckle, head-to-head races with the top drivers on the streets, as well as pull daring, evasive moves to out-run and out-fox the cops that patrol the open road. Players can manage their heat or utilize a number of strategic tactics to keep the cops off their tails as they leave their rivals behind to suck their exhaust fumes.

Need for Speed Most Wanted also features a variety of the hottest cars that range from tuners to super cars. You can customize your ride to race against any class of vehicles.

* Open Road, Open World: Rule the streets as the most notorious street racer in various regions that include edgy industrial and urban environments. In the game, the environment can be a friend for a foe. Players will master short-cuts as well as use the traffic and destructible environments to their advantage.
* All-New Gameplay: Need for Speed Most Wanted features new and exciting gameplay that incorporates strategic cop pursuit and skill-based evasion techniques with illicit street racing.
* Visual Customization: Whether gamers are trying to lose the cops or they just want to pimp their ride, Need for Speed Most Wanted offers extensive visual customizations.
* Blacklist: As players enter the world of illicit street racing, they must go up against the best street racers on the scene to earn respect and rise to the top of the Blacklist.
* Rap Sheet: Players will build up their Rap Sheet with record breaking times, street challenges and out-foxing an escalation of police vehicles, tactics and technology.
* Performance Tuning: Can't compete against a sports car? Head to the safehouse and tune up your ride to race against any class of vehicles.
* Next-Gen Graphical Features: Need for Speed Most Wanted for the next generation console delivers the next level of graphical excellence in video games. Utilizing graphical techniques including normal mapping and real-time lighting, the graphical experience is incomparable to any racing game on the market.
* Race Online*: Need For Speed Most Wanted features online play for Xbox 360, Xbox, the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system and the PC.

domin8r

Journeyman
I'm pretty sure no one around here knew this, but on the official NFS forums it was leaked that Most Wanted *will* feature free-roaming, much like in UG2. The only difference here will be that while you're racing, you can be brought under the cops' scanners, and can get busted, all in the middle of a race. The cops will also be on the lookout for you while you're cruising around in Rockport. You'll still have to take each challenge by driving upto it, just like in UG2, but this time you can save your game in one of many safehouses, just like in GTA. So, the offline mode looks absolutely fantastic, and as usual, EA's managed to screw up the online mode again. The chat box is too small, there's very little customization, and you've to stand in line to even get into a game. With the announcement that the NFS: UG servers are shutting down on Jan 16th 2006, EA's losing this online battle big time.

funkymonkey

Journeyman
from the revies you can jump to the race anywhere and you dont have to drive to it.
Offline kinda always sucked with NFS series.

Major-Minor

Broken In
Hmm.. I called up Gamemasti, they said it will release here on the 25th of November. I hope they also release the Black Edition apart from the standard edition.

domin8r

Journeyman
I'm willing to bet that this title is already at Palika, and that's where I'm gonna go to get it. Downloading 4CDs is'nt my idea of a good time, even with MTNL's broadband. And before anyone jumps at that "Reply" button, I know piracy is a crime, thank you very much. I will look for that DVD though.... behind the scenes stuff on Josie Maran seems nice..

domin8r

Journeyman
Need For Speed: Most Wanted and EA's reckoning of rules...

Alright, by now everyone of you must've got your hands on the demo, and if you did'nt, what are you waiting for? Anyway, the full game won't come to India till 25th November, so I guess we're stuck with the demo. I've been glued to this one, and I'm pretty sure most of you in the "Challenges" section, must've played the 6-roadblock challenge. Now, with the Viper SRT-10 I've got 300+ KM/H, mowed down every tree and sign in Rockport, hit every police car in my way, but still I can't get that "Excessive Speed" & "Reckless Driving" infraction. Anyone have any idea how to go about getting those? The Viper won't go over 315 KM/H, and I've even got $500,000+ as the CTS and $700,000+ as the bounty. Any thoughts are welcome, and I'm really waiting for this title...

OP
Sourabh

Sourabh

Laptoping
@domin8r: Don't start new threads for a game which is already in discussion. Use this thread for anything related to NFS: MW , thats why this thread has been named Discussions for the same.

Thread merged...

Top Bottom