Need For Speed Most Wanted Discussion

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Hmmmm....Bugs? Unfinished? Out of ideas? Could you care to explicate further? EA makes more games than anybody else and the NFS series is one that makes them a lot of money. They wouldn't waste time and effort if they weren't earning anything off it. You say that HP2 bombed and that NFS should have been killed then. But then you say that Underground was good. If EA had killed the series, would you have gotten great games like Underground 1 and 2?

geek_rohit

In the zone
Out of ideas!!! :shock:
What are talking about mate! The customixation concept was great and a big hit. They are bringing back the pursuit mode back because it has been a long time since we had played pursuit game. And this time EA is having customization plus the pursuit conept together, I dont think they are out of ideas.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
As such as I had great trouble (I suck at racing games) with NFSU and NFSU2, so adding cruisers, spike-strips and choppers in the mix is definitely out for me. Burnout 3/4: here I come!

OP
Sourabh

Sourabh

Laptoping
Need for Speed Most Wanted New Screens

"We inserted in our gallery three new screenshots from Need for Speed Most Wanted, showcasing the upcoming racing game in the works at EA Canada, creators of Need for Speed Underground franchise. Combining the thrill of illicit street racing and tuner customization with the intensity of strategic police pursuits that rivals any Hollywood-style chase scene, Need for Speed Most Wanted promises to challenge players to become the most notorious and elusive street racer. The game features a dynamic open world, new gameplay and customization as well as tuners, supercars, muscles and sports cars. Press 'read more' for details."

Screenies

Source : Gamers Hell

rohanbee

Padawan
PREVIEW OF Need for speed Most wanted

Hey all you nfs lovers, just read this on gamespot.com, need for speed most wanted will be out in november and it brings back the favourite genre of street racing coupled with police chases. :D
Now that reminds us of the need for speed :Hot pursuit days!!! always loved that game and eagerly awaiting for this one too. Seems from the initial phots that some German dream machines will also feature like the BMW........ :)
Read the full review at www.gamepot.com --

*www.gamespot.com/xbox/driving/needforspeedmostwanted/preview_6128866.html

*img314.imageshack.us/img314/6296/bmwcar0bv.jpg

shaunak

Tux Fan
um the link is ineffective
i think itll be gamespot.com

ne way did u see the chase screenshots?
they lookes like some action movie! :roll: itl be my 2nd most awaited game. first being call of duty2

rohanbee

Padawan
Hey sorry sorabh i searched and searched and could not find this topic .............someone please teah me how to use this forum's search engine i alwyas seem to be getting wrong or ir-relevant links to my searches.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
6600gt pci-e(17"monitor):i play nfs u2 demo upto 1280*1024,all settings highest, maybe maxx af/aa from the game settings

rohanbee

Padawan
i think i should be able to play with a resolution upto 1600x1200 on my go6800 nvidia ?? by the way wanted to ask something. In my graphics cards drivers i have installed all the setting (including af/aa) to be programme specific. Should i change that for better results??

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
NFS tuning tips

hey guys,
to tune yr nfs u2 car :
drift and streetx - zero topspeed and full accln. and full handling
circuit and sprint - balance of top speed and accln and handling 'cording to the tack or driver skill
drag - more topspeed
URL - Huh? tis the most easiest

My bank - 89,005 :p

rohanbee

Padawan
Well you could have done either of the two things:-
1. Robbed the bank
2. never tuned your car with frivilous accessories, like tinting, audio, neon etc
3. I havent played the game much and it is actually easy to reach that level of bank?!
Which one is it?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Hey - No way

I m in 5th stage and have saved my money by buying a carbon fiber wide bod kit and then done many hidden races (double cash). i started with a nissan 250x . u can reach it as its easy to save after 10 - stars (carbon fiber)

OP
Sourabh

Sourabh

Laptoping
There is a new movie trailer for Need for Speed: Most Wanted, showing more of the upcoming street racing simulation sequel being developed at EA Canada. This introduction trailer outlines the game's premise in a bit under a minute of in-engine cutscene footage.

Download: 3dgamers

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Is it this the one that shows a car revving up it's engine in a garage and then some footage of the car jumping over a police car barricade, damaging them and then spinning away to safety?

rohanbee

Padawan
I believe that the cars will have individuval looking accessories and kits like in real life. That would be really realistic, unlike till now where all the cars mostly have the similar body kits and parts.

loo_31

Broken In
bharathbala2003 said:
so its real after all :D gud goin..

well jus noticed sumthin rather funny.. do EA have sum superstetious belives?? jus chck this..

NFS1
NFS2
NFS3 ( cops )
NFS4
NFS5
NFS6 (cops)
NFS7
NFS8
NFS9 (cops)

am amused a little :wink:
yeah men u r right ea has superstetious belives not only in nfs but u can watch other games .

Top Bottom