Need For Speed Most Wanted Discussion

bala4digit

Journeyman
NEED FOR SPEED : MOST WANTED

Guys , the new screen shots (reallly cool!! 8) )
and video clips of NEED FOR SPEED : MOST WANTED Is out , check it out in the following link:

Link

a intro clip showing a car is chased by polize cars not 1 nor2 nor3 but a whopping Seven cars and how the racer escapes from polize is reallly cool!! 8)
talking about the graphics, man u won't say its graphix it looks 99% real 8) ,check it in the thrill of chase video 8) there is a police in the chase video in the base of a racer.(check that) :twisted:
Thank God they added even daylight environments not only nights like in nfsu1/2 its a visual delight. 8)
i can't wait till the game releases.
hope fully its novemeber 1. :D

bala4digit

Journeyman
sorry i made a new thread on the same topic cos my net speed is damn slow and whenever i search
i get error msgs
@nemesis:sorry for givin u to much home work!!

i more question: y in my comp the old theme came again?
the new theme was very nice,plssssssss bring it back!!!

[Edited:ctrl_alt_del]Please use edit button to add more to your last post rather than post a new one successivly.
@ ctrl_alt_del:sorry again thanx for the tip

bala4digit

Journeyman
Guyz, stop wondering who will be the hot model in nfs mw its none other than Josie Maran :p :p :p :roll: :roll: :roll: 8)
check out her interview,u will know more abt her............
link:www.eagames.com
one more thing she is just ,she is just ,u know,she is just ,damn...u know what!~! :p

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Hmm, good find Bala !
Visit this for more !

*www.starpulse.com/Supermodels/Maran,_Josie/
*www.askmen.com/women/models/36_josie_maran.html :shock: (bowled over ;) )
*www.famousbabes.com/josieM/josie.htm

Google for more...

Well, the previous model was better in my opinion...

P.s > Her name sounds funny, is she related to our dayanandhi maran :p :lol: )

GunshotSilence

Journeyman
hey it looks like 2fast2furious

and damn cops using fast sports cars too. shit maan.

so i just say it not just plain raicing but racing with tactics with brains. say like hotpursuit 3

GunshotSilence

Journeyman
i have 933 mghz and 256 mbs ram and 64mb vram.
and geforce4 mx 440 (pci wth agp 8x)

earlier nfsu2 ran jerky too. but the driver i installed were 71.20 and game bceame smooth.

that time i had 14" monitor so i have AA set to 2x and 800*600 and all options set to medium/low except 2-car details set to high-car details and world detail.

wheni switched to 17"monitor, 800*600 loed small. so changed to 1024*768. with AA off. and samesettings as above. andthe game was smooth like butter. at fps of 25-30. using frps

bala4digit

Journeyman
@G.S.Silens:hey watch out buddy,don't make a new post just after ur post it wud be better if u edit it.i dun wanna hurt u by saying this(same thing happnd to me, see above,just givin u warning) but this frustrates mods n they might spank U

Q.m Wrote:Well, the previous model was better in my opinion...

P.s > Her name sounds funny, is she related to our dayanandhi maran

who is the previous model i dunno :cry: ,pls tell! :D

Top Bottom