Need For Speed Most Wanted Discussion

yash

I draw every day
where is the cursor bug?hah thats nothing!i always get the where`s-the-environment? bug all i can see is the car.and when i try to start any race the game crashes

roydon

Broken In
Just started playing MW last week.The game is breathtaking.I cant believe
its this smoothly on my system(P4 1.5,256MB SD Ram,Radeon 9550)
I'm playing at 1024*786 at most of the settings set to High except for
AA which is completely off and some other settings set to medium
Any ways planning on changing my rig to a Athlon64 with a 6800 GS.
That should be interesting :twisted:

cryptid

Journeyman
I saw the NFS MW screensots and actual game vids and the XBOX version is far better than the PC version (Graphical wise) i founf NFS MW PC version is more or less like NFS UG1&2 not much of a diffrence graphical wise

I am feeling very sad at the moment :-(

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
@cryptid: I hope you mean the Xbox 360 version because the Xbox version doesn't compare with the PC version running on a high-end computer. Some of the advanced effects are not possible on the older Xbox. If you are talking about the 360 version, then yes, it is probably the best of the lot. Besides, it is unfair to say that NFSMW looks similar to NFSU and NFSU2 - trust me, this version is a LOT better especially if you have a system good enough to run it at max settings.

jawash

Right off the assembly line
REquirements for NFS MOST WANTED?????

Hi

Please suggest me a good AGP graphics card(preferably geforce) so that i can play games including the latest NFS: MOST WANTED...

I am having P4,2.8 Ghz , 533Mhz Bus speed.and a socket 478. with 4X AGP Conector
Intel845E board with 256 mb DDR RAM.
My OS is WINXP SP2

Is 256mb card required or is 128mb enough..
also please suggest if 256mb graphics card is compatible with my system.

rajas700

Youngling
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
===========================
Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP Professional,
or Windows XP Home operating system
Intel Pentium 4 (or equivalent) CPU running at 1.4GHz or higher
32MB DirectX 9.0c compatible video card (Geforce2MX or higher) using a
supported chipset (see below)
256 MB RAM
DirectX compatible sound card
1 GB of HD space
8X CD-ROM (if using demo disc)

To play online a network card is required for broadband connectivity

Note:video card (Geforce2MX or higher) is not necessary.I am playing know without grapics card.It will support ur INTEL(R) EXTREME GRAPHICS 2.SO PROBLEM WITH UR CONFIGURATION....

ENJOY....................

moshel

Padawan
Ok one question to for all those playing NFSMW full version.....have any of you come across racing at night? cos i havent come across it. it would be more fun if we had night racing too right?

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
No night racing this time. It's just evening-time races with changing sunshine and rain. I Agree night-driving was cool but we got it for 2 games straight. Of course, it would have been cool if we had day/night changing conditions but whatever.

Samarth 619

Modrator @ Xbhp Biking
Re: Origin Game Install Issue

Guys, is there any online store on the internet that has a Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005: Black Edition? Apparently, the Black edition has some extra cars, but again, its "Out of Stock" at most places I searched.

I can get the normal NFS: MW anytime, but can anyone tell me a store which has the Black edition ready? Otherwise, I'll get a normal MW DVD only...

Flash

Lost in speed

^ Rediff shopping has NFS:MS - BE at 499*
Need For Speed Most Wanted Black Edition PC Games - price in India : Rediff Shopping

Nextworld at 299*
Buy Need for Speed: Most Wanted BLACK Edition for PC in India at the best price. Screenshots, videos, reviews available.

Dont know, why the price difference.

*img4.imageshack.us/img4/3930/b38e6d6a92054b9889bd089.png

Samarth 619

Modrator @ Xbhp Biking

^ Rediff shopping has NFS:MS - BE at 499*
Need For Speed Most Wanted Black Edition PC Games - price in India : Rediff Shopping

Nextworld at 299*
Buy Need for Speed: Most Wanted BLACK Edition for PC in India at the best price. Screenshots, videos, reviews available.

Dont know, why the price difference.

*img4.imageshack.us/img4/3930/b38e6d6a92054b9889bd089.png
I saw one of these links earlier too, while googling.

But, in both places, it is out of stock. Will have to get the normal edition only it seems. Will get the normal edition now.

EDIT: I ordered the normal edition DVD via Flipkart, alongwith a 16 GB Strontinum Pen drive of USB 3.0 standard. It should come in 1-3 more days.

Last edited:
Top Bottom