Need For Speed Most Wanted Discussion

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
@gunshot: Well, if you are talking about Most Wanted demo, then sorry to say, it's not out yet.

As for your siggy thing, all siggies have been disbaled. So no one can see your siggy. :) Do mention your specs in the next post.

bala4digit

Journeyman
But c_a_del that ps2 n xbox guys are already enjoying the demo :x :x :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: the demo for consoles have released long ago..............how can they have a unfair advantage :?: :?: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,games r made in pc n consoles r getting first thier hands on demo..........unfair world....... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:idea: :arrow: But but guyz, sum birdie told me that the release maybe 11/11/2005 :!: :!: :!: ........not sure, now just pray that it is truee......pls god :!: :!: :!:

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
The release date is November 1 according to online retailers like EBGames and GameStop. It is supposed to be a launch title for the Xbox 360 when it comes out. Yes, they have given out some demos but remember that these demos are fairly old ones - made in July or August. They still have to work on graphics and gameplay before the final version. When they are ready with the final version, PC gamers will get a nice demo :D

bala4digit

Journeyman
HURRAY.....the release date released.......................its

*img381.imageshack.us/img381/1112/newbitmapimage23yz.png

yes NOVEMBER 16Th ..............oh no its not even oct16th now :( .........phew too much to wait :cry:
new video abt customixation added.....check out.
vvvvvnice

Btw they even customized the look of the site of NFS MW

bala4digit

Journeyman
new video abt customization added.....check out.
vvvvvnice
shows a lancer racin with a lambho murci maybe......n funny to see is the car customizes itself durin the race.......y they showed it like thaat.......not gettin
link:[*www.eagames.com/nfs/mostwanted/us/index.jsp]

Btw they even customized the look of the site of NFS MW surprise is that it has even audio[damn good....first take time to listen to it completely] in backgrnd actually which is considered to be illegal.

post ur reviews of the video n the site

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
I thought that the new website is excellent! The interface is pretty cool and they have revealed 7 of the cars that will be in the game. Yes, the audio was a bit of a surprise.

9999thuser

Right off the assembly line
Nemesis said:
Yes, the audio was a bit of a surprise.

yes that's what bala4digit is saying the "udio comes as a surprise."

accord to a law for making sites u shud not make a audio play when a link is opened.........cos it can be dangerous for weakly hearted people n can give them a stroke.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Could you please link me to this law that you takling about? How can music on a site give someone a stroke?

bala4digit

Journeyman
Nemesis said:
Could you please link me to this law that you takling about? How can music on a site give someone a stroke?

i am not damn sure abt this law must have changed...........but i read it in a recent book abt how to make websites on xhtml.etc.etc. not any website..in the book they specified that u can't make a link which when clicked will directly play a audio without specifyin abt it on the link...................if the audio is too blasty or rock....then by mistake even the speakers are at full volume......then weak heartling may get a stroke.

BTW this is taking the discussion out of NFS:MW to NFS:MW[Need For Stroke:Most Weakest]

bala4digit

Journeyman
HAHAHAHappy.....mojojojo....is now very happy....the demo is out to download....yay!!....now just 4 more days....nd da game will be loaded to earth....yes earth...frm DA HEAVENS>>!!!!

BTW demos' link given in demo central thread....its da sticky thread...must be da 4th thread....search in it>>!!

BYE!!!

----------MOJOJOJO-----------

G

gxsaurav

hmm, Quake 4 will be compleated in 2 days, next up is NFS-MW, bring it on,

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Yes the demo is awesome!! The game is excellent and it's great that EA has gone back to the Hot Pursuit style of gameplay. The graphics are top notch and they seem to be quite scalable.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Yeah I read the IGN review a couple of days back. Interestingly, NFSU2 got a 9.1 - the highest rating for any NFS game on IGN. I think NFSU got a 9.0 and most others got less than 8.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
@roon294: no, 845 is not officially supported.. the guys with the newer generation of onboard chipsets like Intel 910/915, nvidia nforce2, Radeon Xpress 200 can njoy the game. To tell u, I played the demo and the game is AWESUM... u hv 2 get urself a decent graphix card 2 phay da game if ur mobo has a AGP slot.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
===========================
Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP Professional,
or Windows XP Home operating system
Intel Pentium 4 (or equivalent) CPU running at 1.4GHz or higher
32MB DirectX 9.0c compatible video card (Geforce2MX or higher) using a
supported chipset (see below)
256 MB RAM
DirectX compatible sound card
1 GB of HD space
8X CD-ROM (if using demo disc)

To play online a network card is required for broadband connectivity

VIDEO CARD SUPPORT
==================

Although Direct3D is supported, this support is only officially
extended to certain 3D accelerator devices. The following major D3D
chipsets are supported.

ATI Radeon 7500
ATI Radeon 8500
ATI Radeon 9xxx series
ATI Radeon Xpress 200
ATI Radeon X300, X600, X700, X800 series
NVIDIA GeForce 2 (GTS, MX, Ultra/Ti)
NVIDIA GeForce 3 (Ti)
NVIDIA GeForce 4 (MX, Ti)
NVIDIA GeForce FX series
NVIDIA GeForce 6200, 6600, 6800, 7800
Intel 950/i915g
S3 GammaChrome S18 Pro

While Direct3D supports a wider variety of 3D accelerator devices, the
behavior of Need for Speed Most Wanted PC Demo cannot be predicted in these
situations. In extreme cases, running Need for Speed Most Wanted PC Demo with
a Direct3D device that is not officially supported can lead to an
unstable PC environment.

roon294

Broken In
but nfs underground 1 and 2 runs on my pc and in most wanteds system requirements mentioned geforce 2,it may be chance of running game on intel845,most of games runs on my pc which mentioned geforce 2 .please someone tell me can game runs on intel845?

Top Bottom