Need For Speed Most Wanted Discussion

nikdesign4u

Broken In
nfsmw gameplay

Hi guys,
I have downloaded nfsmwdemo. It is a great racing game. Most Wanted is the Most Wanted game in my list. Graphics r owesome.

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
i have 1800+, 512 ddr333, MSI KT4V mobo, 5200/128 AGP, 160GB
I can enable AA option in NFS UG2, but in MW demo i can't see the option itself.
Help

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
just hoping twud run gud in my ati radeon 9200(128mb)....

really excited to see this....

from,
crazy fan of nfs series

cheers

satanlives

Journeyman
playing the full game right now.. the game rocks!!!! just love it .. the gfx are awesome the music is aawesome....
The best part is the high adrenaline Police chases boy are those fun..... theres so much u can do with the enviroment it self.... blow up gas stations break water tanks so tht they fall on top of the police and a lot more yet to do... im currently on black list 13...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
ashnik said:
i have 1800+, 512 ddr333, MSI KT4V mobo, 5200/128 AGP, 160GB
I can enable AA option in NFS UG2, but in MW demo i can't see the option itself.
Help
Well dunno about the Demo version but in the Full version Just head out to the Video Settings Options and Press '2'(For Advance Settings) and the second setting must be for the Full Screen Anti Aliasing(FSAA).

The Game is Undoubtedly the best in the series or for that matter the best in its Genre.The best part i liked about the game is its Sound.Mind blowing if you have an excellent Headphone or a 5.1 system.Graphics are top of the notch.HDR effects are too good.

moshel

Padawan
nfsmw works gr8 on my 845 celeron processor with fx5200.....although the eye candy is off, the graphics are really neat...and the nfs mw ps2 version which i played, the graphics really suck...i didnt even complete the first lap in ps2...dont know how this can happen.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
this game is surely a keeper .. things looks awesome at 1280*1024,2x aa,maxed settings ....... and the speed-breaker thingy is awesome too ......

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
totally agree with Deathvirus Me..... this game is a real visual treat and at 1280x1024 with all maxed out settings and at 4X AA/16X AF...... LOOKS A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!!

G

gxsaurav

These information are really easy to miss, as the nfs Most wanted inbuilt updater shows nothing

EA has released a new Patch, version 1.3, it's a 12 MB File, with mostly game bugs, I hardly noticed any performance difference, the info is not openly published anywhere, U can download it from here,just select the closest server, for me in DAP , the Yahoo games servers was really fast, i downloaded at 48 KBps

direct link

Note : NVIDIA has also released an update to their 81.95 WHQL driver, it's just an updated version of the old 81.95 WHQL released last month, with new game profiles added, no need to update if u are already using the 81.95

G

gxsaurav

although i have been taking part in this discussion, but i m late in showcasing my ride, well, i didn't had any good,

I just beated Baron, Blacklist racer 10, & got his car, which was really fast, but after snapping my unique performance upgrades i collected throughout the game, I have made it as fast as a Lambhorgini Murcielago, & tuned with all the balanced performance tuning

Here are a few pics of my car, taken at 1024X768, 2XQ Anti-allising & 4X anistropic, although compressed by photoshop for low file size, let me know how is the car

[img=*img376.imageshack.us/img376/4830/nfsmw0054vv.th.jpg]

*img376.imageshack.us/img376/2005/nfsmw0084dt.th.jpg

[img=*img376.imageshack.us/img376/2791/nfsmw0101cf.th.jpg]

[img=*img447.imageshack.us/img447/5686/nfsmw0153xe.th.jpg]

*img447.imageshack.us/img447/2031/nfsmw0184nv.th.jpg

One thing, the game provides very limited car customisations, I really Miss NFS - Underground 2

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
This is the second time this is happened. Whenever I get too intense with the cops, NFSMW gives some error and comes out. It's like the game can't handle it or something. This time, it was "Pure virtual function call" message box with retry,ignore and cancel buttons.

The game is a treat for the senses. I do miss the trillion-possible-combination customization of UG2, but I don't exactly miss the rating system that requires my ride to have certain body parts.
Regarding the screenshots, I believe there was a nother thread for it running in this section.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
I tried the game for the first time yesterday on a 5200. The game was looking pretty good.

But I think I ran into a bug quite early into the game. In the career mode, I was plonked straight into the first race, which I incidentlly lost by a narrow margin.

Now when I restarted the race, I lost again, but this time, the failure message didn't pop up. My rival stopped at the finish line, but I could continue to race ahead, till I drove right into the black area in the radar. I restrted the game again, but to no avail. Guess the game will have to be patched. I dont think the ReadMe file of the latest patch had a mention of any such bug.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
nfsmw video review here too , take a look

*trailers.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_nfsmw_vr_gt.wmv

Top Bottom