Musicians Corner V1: Cover Band Edition

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
It looks weird if you look back and forth between the screen and the guitar.

The 1-2-3-4 exercise is a very core exercise. Even the pro guitarists do that for warm up before playing any gig.

setanjan123

In the zone
I was surprised to find a dean guitar for so cheap. Is it legit? Not planning to buy,just curious. Buy Dean Evo XM Electric Guitar at Rs9,500.00, Lowest Price in India, Authorized Dealer, Distributor | Free Shipping | Bajaao.com

It seems to be an entry level guitar but any1 knows how it will sound with a cheap amp ? Thanx

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I was surprised to find a dean guitar for so cheap. Is it legit? Not planning to buy,just curious. Buy Dean Evo XM Electric Guitar at Rs9,500.00, Lowest Price in India, Authorized Dealer, Distributor | Free Shipping | Bajaao.com

It seems to be an entry level guitar but any1 knows how it will sound with a cheap amp ? Thanx
I am not sure. But I wouldn't believe it until I play it.

setanjan123

In the zone
Yeah thats what i thought. But its a dean so maybe there is a glimmer of hope. Just maybe :D

- - - Updated - - -

This seems to be the same axe. *www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/dean/evo_xm/ . The review is a bit old but i think its a good guitar. Bajao.com is offering it for cheap i think. Street price could be 12-13k maybe. If only i could get it for 9.5k or so in a year and a half or so when i am somewhat good at the acoustic guitar i am trying to learn,then with a marshall mg10cd it seems to be a good combo. Lets see :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I once inquired about fender classic vibe 50 white edition listed on their website. Bajaoo increased price of that the very next day citing reason that it is in more demand. Got mine from elsewhere then.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
My recommendation:

Guitar : Greg Bennett Avion AV1 @ appx 12k
Amp : Roland Micro Cube @ appx 7-7.5k

Gollum

Collector
i am struggling with the solo of smoke on the water.
fornsome odd reason my ps3 picks up notes very well but pc does not

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
That solo is incredibly hard. The intro is relatively simple.

Yeah the intro not that difficult to just play , but I am having problems with timing when I play along specially at the one minute mark (before neon light...) where its kind of an extended intro

As for the solo, I'm not even going to try it.

Gollum

Collector
Finally got the Hang of this song. Its a bit difficult and has almost everything that you have to learn on a guitar.
[YOUTUBE]Pdg-23gL-aE[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom