Musicians Corner V1: Cover Band Edition

Gollum

Collector
Company isp - some sites are blocked. dont know why.
you messed up at three parts but it was good overall.
looks like an easy tune

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Done it finally after many "takes". Transcribed it by ear. In the key of A#.

Sounds nice, Well Done.
At first I thought it was one of the songs from "Maine Pyaar kiya".

These days learning to play "Crystallize" by Lindsey Stirling & "Dream On" by Aerosmith. Crystallize is easier than it looks but Dream On is giving me a difficult time.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Dream On is actually easier from what I recollect. Used to play in college, don't remember very well now.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Bought a Yamaha PSR S750 a week ago. Damages 85k.

*www.long-mcquade.com/files/18022/lg_3578335D05C1404DA02EBC04C6F73C99_12073.jpg
Had learned to play a Casio from dad as a kid, but couldn't pursue back then.
I'm overwhelmed with the huge voice set and the amazing sound quality. Learning to play from youtube and online lessons.

Attachments

• lg_3578335D05C1404DA02EBC04C6F73C99_12073.jpg
    lg_3578335D05C1404DA02EBC04C6F73C99_12073.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 67

Gollum

Collector
Bought a Yamaha PSR S750 a week ago. Damages 85k.

*www.long-mcquade.com/files/18022/lg_3578335D05C1404DA02EBC04C6F73C99_12073.jpg
Had learned to play a Casio from dad as a kid, but couldn't pursue back then.
I'm overwhelmed with the huge voice set and the amazing sound quality. Learning to play from youtube and online lessons.

Wait, you bought that to learn to play?

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
^^ @Gollum. :-o
I had plans to buy a Casio CTK model back some five years ago when I had just got my job. But it didn't happen then. Had visited Yamaha Music Square in Bangalore once and the keyboards there blew me away. Initially decided to buy a PSR I425, then made up my mind for PSR S550B.. S710.. S650 and finally S750. The hardest part was convincing Mom that I was not crazy to spent this much on a "silly keyboard" when I could have bought a decent bike with it. Thought of it as a one time investment.

I can play by ear any indian songs with little practice. Chord Progressions, both-handed playing, reading sheet music are things I need to learn..

Gollum

Collector
I had plans to buy a Casio CTK model back some five years ago when I had just got my job. But it didn't happen then. Had visited Yamaha Music Square in Bangalore once and the keyboards there blew me away. Initially decided to buy a PSR I425, then made up my mind for PSR S550B.. S710.. S650 and finally S750. The hardest part was convincing Mom that I was not crazy to spent this much on a "silly keyboard" when I could have bought a decent bike with it. Thought of it as a one time investment.

I can play by ear any indian songs with little practice. Chord Progressions, both-handed playing, reading sheet music are things I need to learn..

well I'm glad that you have it now.
I also bought a yamaha guitar for 13k with no prior knowledge of guitars but I'm glad I bought it cause now i can play and enjoy music with it.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz

Glad to see another pianist here. I started learning with Yamaha psr 223 in college. Even though it was dirt cheap at 6.5k, its grand piano sound was excellent. Currently im using Yamaha 323 which doesn't have the fineness of the piano sound of 223, but it has various features that make it worth it ( Midi in/out, pressure sensitive keys, multi track recording) . I also purely learned by watching others play on internet and finally i was able to play my favorite hindi song ever - Pehla nasha.

[youtube]tyzrz3mUXTw[/youtube]

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
@Nanducob, thanks. :)
srkmish, nice rendition.. you got a lot of videos there.
@Gollum, I had tried my hands on a gibson guitar of my friend once. Slit my finger and that was the end of it. Guitar is too difficult compared fo keyboard.
I'm practising hard

Top Bottom