Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Hey T, I was kiddin yaar.Chill.

I recommend Vanilla Sky, A walk to remember, Remember the titans, Donnie Darko, inside I'm dancing, Paprika(best anime ever), adaptation. ask if you want more. :D

@t159-dude can you gimme the eng subtitles for amelie plzzz.I cant find one. :(

my email is purebloodprince@gmail.com

Thanx in advance.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Hey T, I was kiddin yaar.Chill.

I recommend Vanilla Sky, A walk to remember, Remember the titans, Donnie Darko, inside I'm dancing, Paprika(best anime ever), adaptation. ask if you want more. :D

watched A walk to remember, do watch A Millionaires First Love if you liked it. Rememeber the Titans (isn't my taste) and Donnie Darko (this is awesome sh!t)
added others to my list

Pathik

Google Bot
Dream, *subscene.com/english/amelie-fabuleux-destin-damlie-poulain-le/subtitle-133223.aspx
*www.opensubtitles.com/en/subtitles/3083005/fabuleux-destin-d-amelie-poulain-le-en

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Watched The Happening. Now I think Shyamalan is really loosing it after The Village. It was quite below par. You can't make movies just for the sake of making them.

I liked Kate in Eternal Sunshine, Little Children, Finding Neverland.

[REC] is good. I think there is a whole page dedicated to this movie in this thread. Room scene in the end is creepy.

Donnie Darko is awesome.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Watched The Happening. Now I think Shyamalan is really loosing it after The Village. It was quite below par. You can't make movies just for the sake of making them.
Tell me about it.I almost fell asleep half way through the movie.I was never a big fan on M.Night Shymalan & used to avoid most of his movies like plague.This movie just didn't have any substance to it.Was very slow & the climax was so cliched, felt as if I was watching a hindi tear jerker.:confused:

I wasn't too clear about certain facts about this movie after I left the cinema.Though I read a post on IMDB which then gave me a view what Shyamalan was really trying to prove with this movie.I was shocked to see how he had presented it for proving that point.

Note to self: Carry a gun before going to Shyamalan movie to save yourself the touture.

Just came back from Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Naa.What can I say? It put a small smile on my face.Really good.Albeit cliched but was presented in a simple & humorous manner.Imraan Khan, this guy has ample potential & looks like he is a rising star in the making.If you have a GF then get her to this movie ASAP & then come out singing "Pappu Can't dance saala":D

Don't look at the other garbage, Love store 2050000000YAWN.....Ain't worth it.;)

aminsagar123

Journeyman
Some good ones i watched recently, all recommended by Digitians

The Man from Earth - 7.5/10
Big Fish - 8.5/10
American Gangster - 7/10
Sweeney Todd - 7.5/10
Vantage Point - 6/10
National Treasure 1 & 2 - 7/10

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Oh so you are from the States.My apologies.Out here the release date was pushed back to 11th albeit the ads showing a worldwide simultaneous release.;)

clmlbx

Technomancer
for love or money ...........I guess yes boss was a copy of this movie (for love or money)
but this is very much better then yes boss.......enjoyed..

Top Bottom