Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Just watched Awake....
Awesome movie... What a thrilling story....

You should watch it if
1.) You are a Bio Student or interested in subject...
2,") Want to see ultimate twist in movie

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Just watched Awake....

You should watch it if

Similar theme. But better. Do watch Sublime.

*www.imdb.com/title/tt0822858/

Don't go by imdb rating. Its much better than it. Recommended for those who love medical thrillers. And there ain't many.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Popped in The Descent and man lo i felt scared again. Wow I need more movies like this.

I wish I could get something like Saw twists, they were so awsome and unique, I never enjoyed any twist as good as I enjoyed saw........

U watched Sublime(rating is low just coz people didn't like ending) ?? or Jacob's Ladder or Session 9

Some good movies with twists and horror. If u like The Descent then try them.

How u people are getting so many movies ??
Naah they are not so many if u consider the average releases worldwide.

Just a speck from the heap:D

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Watched neither, which one to go for the first one........ are all with unique twists....checking them on IMDB....

BTW I suggested Descent way back in the thread, glad you finally watched it, it was beautifully crafted. The eerie, creepy environment really gets you......
I watched Descent second time, was out of movies for awhile and thought of diggin something from HDD.

Jut don't read the whole plots of these movies.
Sublime is entertaining.
Jacob's Ladder is slow but really worth watching.
Session 9 is creepy.

First two are similar to some extent, last one will make u flabbergasted when u reach the end, i liked the concept of Simon.

goobimama

 Macboy
Halfway through "The Air I Breathe". Must say so far it really has me going. Will let you guys know once I get through the full thing.

...and it has a star cast :)

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
We'll i wanna ask this
What is this that they dont allow torrent news on the forum lol
When there is a thread like this going on

We'll before answering my previous question did u saw my signature :D

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Sweeney Todd - The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

One of the best movies I have seen in a very, very long time. It will gross you out, make you shiver, and gross you out again, but the overall effect that it will have on you is profoundly, absolutely fantastic.

The presentation of the Movie is flawless. I cannot think of a single thing that could have possibly improved it any further. The actors, every one of them, are given room to breathe and go above and beyond what they have done before.

Simply brilliant. Ten on ten.

pannaguma

Turn The Page
We're super rich (or our friends are). :twisted:
or you have super fast internet ........:mrgreen:

Sweeney Todd - The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

........ It will gross you out, make you shiver, and gross you out again, but the overall effect that it will have on you is profoundly, absolutely fantastic.

i agree its a gross movie, thats exactly why i hated it. disgusting movie. only pay-off was the twist in the end.:))

Just watched Awake....

You should watch it if
which one is it? *www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=Awake&x=17&y=12
the 2007 one?

Last edited:

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
We Own the Night

Amazing movie. Excellent acting by Joaquin Phoenix. Eva Mendes is super hot. A must watch.

8.5/10

manishsinghtoo

Right off the assembly line
Plz watch these movies
1. No country for old men
2.Michael clayton
3.Sunshine
4.There will be blood
5.American Gangster
and so on list is so long

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I have'nt even yet seen "once were warrior" though I got the movie the moment you recomended.........
Oh man! Still didn't watch it yet.It's been a while since I recommended it.Take some time out & catch up with it.It's really worth it.;)

Dam! I have cut down on watching movies since the PS2 raided in.:mad:

Had got 40GB of movies from friend this week so hopefully can now catch up with Cloverfield.:)

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
We'll i wanna ask this
What is this that they dont allow torrent news on the forum lol
When there is a thread like this going on

We'll before answering my previous question did u saw my signature :D
I'd suggest you change your signature :)

@sam9s: We don't want any discussion on how you acquire "stuff" :)

@goobimama: I deleted your post as i edited sam9s's. :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I will suerly man I will, and you havent watched cloverfield, not that its some kind of classic but I was really expecting your response to what I posted about the movie couple of pages before..........watch and quote my post to reply with your views about cloverfield.......
Sorry mate had got my Night Unlimited internet scheme taken off for this month so had missed out on lot of movies.Will watch it & let you know.;)

goobimama

 Macboy
Finished watching The Air I Breathe. Must say, it's a very well done movie. Awesome acting. Good storyline. Must watch. 8/10 (IMDB says 8.3/10 I think)

Top Bottom