Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

quan chi

mortal kombat
Inglourious Basterds (2nd time)

First I would repeat for me it is far better than django unchained. Now according to me out of all tarantino's movies (till now) this is his best.(I have not seen "My Best Friend's Birthday" & from the reviews I don't think that was any good.)
Christoph Waltz is another attraction for its multiple viewings. The best thing about this movie is every time you see it you discover something new in it.
Though I would have praised the movie more but everytime the climax (especially the theater part) spoils the idea. The way Shosanna gets killed is something really lame & irritating. Other than that the movie has everything right!

Last edited:

Hrishi

First I would repeat for me it is far better than django unchained. Now according to me out of all tarantino's movies (till now) this is his best.(I have not seen "My Best Friend's Birthday" & from the reviews I don't think that was any good.)
Christoph Waltz is another attraction for its multiple viewings. The best thing about this movie is every time you see it you discover something new in it.
Though I would have praised the movie more but everytime the climax (especially the theater part) spoils the idea. The way Shosanna gets killed is something really lame & irritating. Other than that the movie has everything right!

Yeah . this is one of the best in my list too... Particularly because of the dialogues and acting of brad Pitt , col. Hans , and few others.

Hrishi

There's this new movie I saw tonight ( the one worth sharing ) , and I think its one of the best movies I have seen in past few months , as far as the thrill and suspense is concerned ! Every bit was a suspense in itself.
I would highly recommend this because of liam neeson , acting of few others and a damn good suspense storyline.
Non Stop(2014) - Liam Neeson I would rate it 9/10.

I guess those who follow yify's releases , must have seen this one , as it came up yesterday. :p

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2

I had almost no hopes from this when I planned to watch it. But it exceeded my expectations.

Not saying this is an awesome movie, but If you like the original Blair witch Project & don't have anything else to do, this can be fun.
It does not have the hand held camera style filming though.

First I would repeat for me it is far better than django unchained.
I agree. I like it better than Django too.

Thanks to sam9s ' imdb rating List , I watched "The Killer" & its nice.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
You wouldn't expect an entire plane to go down , would you ? :p

Yeah , i meant directors always build up a great story to finish in a mediocre ending. This is obviously dictated by the fact these action thrillers are mainly made to make cash at box office and hence they can't deviate from the usual happy endings. An example of a recent good movie where the director took liberty not to finish the movie on a happy note is
oculus

- - - Updated - - -

Inglorious basters is absolute an marvel in filmmaking. I will be watching it 100s of times in future. And yes, it is miles ahead of Django. At the end, django was feeling like a salman khan movie. Over the top and unbelievable antics.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Main Tera Hero
How did the producer and the director even think about making this movie?
Such a piece of crap. Just coz some movie is marginally successful doesn't warrant the director to remake the same in Hindi movie.
Almost everybody in the movie is unbearable. These kind of movies make people detest watching Hindi movies.

It gets you so frustrated that instead of posting all this in Must Not Watch movies thread you post it in Must Watch movies thread since there are more number of visitors on this thread. So those innocent people who think this is a nice Time Pass movie maybe warned.

Even Bol Bachan is Classic if it is compared with this movie. Though I have to admit I didn't find Bol Bachan that entertaining.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Someone actually went for Heropanti?!!! Hmmmm

- - - Updated - - -

Non-stop 6/10

A bollywood movie in english language...was good.
Now they are getting veterans like Liam Neeson to act for them...ache din anewale hai!

Someone actually went for Heropanti?!!! Hmmmm
What is wrong in going for heropanti? Do you know how awesome its dialogues are?

"Tum me aisa kya hai jo meri beti ko dikhta hai aur mujhe nahi dikhta"

Answer: Agar wo tujhe dikhta tha to to yeh ek gay film nahi ho jati?

"Sabko aati nahi aur meri jaati nahi"

Answer: Kya baat hai....taaliyaan! Wait does he means " Chu**apanti"?

"Abhi main tumhara the end karoonga aur phir Dimpy ki opening ceremony karoonga."

Answer: Er...sex in words you get it right?

Last edited:

Flash

Lost in speed
Anybody aware of this?
*www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2...audience-adding-4-minutes-Chinese-actors.html

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
The Shining: Wow horror movie at best

The real strange thing I found in that movie is that, if you watch that thinking its a normal thriller, you wont get scared, if you watch it as Horror, then you will get scared.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
The real strange thing I found in that movie is that, if you watch that thinking its a normal thriller, you wont get scared, if you watch it as Horror, then you will get scared.
Yes true.
Btw. I just love Jack Nicholson's acting.

Top Bottom