Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Flash

Lost in speed
White House Down = 10/10

I love it, next to Airforce one. Thrilled and enthralled. Tatum's great. Foxx didn't get much attention as POTUS.

pratik385

In the zone
2 Guns - 6.9/10
1 time watch movie!
Denzel and Mark get along well which is strange as both have very different approach.
Mediocre plot and its execution but it has old school appeal to it & few dialogs & shooting scenes were really good
Movie is okish but thats it nothing spectacular..

White House Down = 10/10

I love it, next to Airforce one. Thrilled and enthralled. Tatum's great. Foxx didn't get much attention as POTUS.

Havent seen it but have it in my hdd since few months.
Is it that good? :strange:

Very happy that Leo got Oscar nom in Leading role - Hope he wins it this time :)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
My Sassy Girl (korean)

Once more.

I've come to a point where I can recite most of the scenes with accurate dialogs but still, it does not get old.

Flash

Lost in speed
Havent seen it but have it in my hdd since few months.
Is it that good? :strange:

I kinda liked it, coz of the storyline and action. Nothing surprising in the storyline, but the twists and turns.
Tatum is very much cool, as a capitol officer.

Will watch :Olympus has fallen: this weekend..
Lets see how it scores against WHD :)

Dirty Movie - 10/10

A must watch

You mean this?
*www.imdb.com/title/tt1107812/

It only got 2.9/10 :shock:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Turn Me On, Dammit - a nice movie on teen sexuality unlike some other movies which are only funny. 7.5/10.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Prisoners 9.7/10
sigh.. still dont get what you are trying to say, please be more clear :)

gravity spoiler
space.com interview, cuaron details his approach to writing the story. he starts with the important things in space atm. space shuttle, hubble telescope, ISS, Soyuz and the Chinese space station are pretty much all the important well known things up there. now, the protagonist goes through all the cocoons and habitats in space where life can exist. one does not simply jetpack from the hubble to the ISS then catch a soyuz to tian..that chinese station. this gets increasingly unlikely to actually happen over the course of the movie. it's good, but not a great story, or that realistic actually. as far as sci-fi goes, the story is very basic.

flyingcow

Shibe
wolf of wall street 9/10
cansomeoneexplain the ending to me?? who was that guy?
i cant believe how people must have watched it in theater..looked like they could censor 40% of the film.. :lol:

gravity spoiler
space.com interview, cuaron details his approach to writing the story. he starts with the important things in space atm. space shuttle, hubble telescope, ISS, Soyuz and the Chinese space station are pretty much all the important well known things up there. now, the protagonist goes through all the cocoons and habitats in space where life can exist. one does not simply jetpack from the hubble to the ISS then catch a soyuz to tian..that chinese station. this gets increasingly unlikely to actually happen over the course of the movie. it's good, but not a great story, or that realistic actually. as far as sci-fi goes, the story is very basic.
all i said wa swhy cant one survive? i found it completely "possible" for one to pull that kinds of jumps from one space center to other, it sure is highly unlikely it wont happen IRL but i didnt ind anything in the movie that couldnt happen ( i eman it wasnt highly unrealistic...)

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
wolf of wall street 9/10
cansomeoneexplain the ending to me?? who was that guy?
i cant believe how people must have watched it in theater..looked like they could censor 40% of the film.. :lol:
Which guy ? Leo's Character was just asking the same question to audience as he asked it earlier in the movie ... the movie closed showing audience's faces , that was to reflect the faces or the thinking of the audience watching the move . And BTW the person who introduces Leonardo in the end scene was actually the guy Leo was playing .

flyingcow

Shibe
Which guy ? Leo's Character was just asking the same question to audience as he asked it earlier in the movie ... the movie closed showing audience's faces , that was to reflect the faces or the thinking of the audience watching the move . And BTW the person who introduces Leonardo in the end scene was actually the guy Leo was playing .
wow never knew the guy was playing leo's role....
at the very end when
leo asks each person to sell him the pen...the camera zooms out and one person really stands out looking kinda sad, i tohught he was someone important...
this guys
*i.imgur.com/wmukXq5.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom