Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
The Amazing Spider Man 2 - 6.5/10 ... I will only say that they tried to do too many things in 1 movie and never committed to any particular thing , which harmed this movie .

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
The Amazing "Spoder" Man 2 - 5/10 meh.. I think the story writers were 10 year old girls or something ."I am gonna include these, these and these, and a little bit of that sparkly thing, then I am gonna add some of this, ooo I like this I will add this to" ..
That was ruined by crap load of people giving running commentary about what's going on on the screen.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
You know a movie's marketing is bad when the ending scene winds up in the trailer .. lol wth sony ? :? Why is spody so popular in India ?

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Django Unchained - 6.5/10

I thought the movie was quite decent until

Schultz commits suicide by somehow deciding to kill Calvin & Django does a Rambo.
Schultz seemed a very cool headed person till that point.
The way Django convinces the 3 guys to free him seemed very odd too. I thought they'd be extra careful with someone who got Calvin killed.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Well a bad movie to you is a good movie to someone else, being good or bad is relative, its all about one's preferences...

(this is what i say to myself when i see horrible movies become hits in India)

ajayritik

Technomancer
Well a bad movie to you is a good movie to someone else, being good or bad is relative, its all about one's preferences...

(this is what i say to myself when i see horrible movies become hits in India)

I was impressed with your first statement however disappointed with what you gave in the brackets.
How does horrible movies being hit effect you?

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
The Amazing "Spoder" Man 2 - 5/10 meh.. I think the story writers were 10 year old girls or something ."I am gonna include these, these and these, and a little bit of that sparkly thing, then I am gonna add some of this, ooo I like this I will add this to" ..
That was ruined by crap load of people giving running commentary about what's going on on the screen.

Arghh , I hate the commentary people in the theater + the late entrants . When I watched TASM2 there was a guy behind me watching IPL matches score and announcing it to his friend every minute and commenting on the movie too , I felt like kicking him . BTW , Watching the Godzilla Trailer (#2 I guess) on the big screen in 3D felt Awesome .

Last edited:

flyingcow

Shibe
haha same when i was watching TASM 2
so cheap comments were being passed, and then there are these idiot guys who wereaspeaking on phoes while seeing the movie..
when there was a scene where harry was drinking alcohol a guy shouted saying it wa rasna and started laughing :facepalm:
and this was in a reputed theaters for, what is the point of paying 200rs for it, i could just watch it in a shitty 50rs theater with much less comments :(

ashs1

Padawan
The Amazing SpiderMan 2 - 8/10

saw the movie last night..Visual effects were excellent..3D was used effectively..Plot wise, i wish they had shown a bit more of Electro & Green goblin( simply wasted the goblin )..didn't like the new harry osborn though..i think james franco was much better.. :)
Much better than the first part !! Background music was fantastic !!

I went to the movie with couple of my friends & couple of my friends's friends..I had one of the worst movie experience as they were constantly chattering & commentating about the film & making fun of some scenes..:-x :-x.. Next time, i might go alone but, definitely not with these guys.. :/

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
How to enjoy movie.

Go on week days, alone or with just one friend who also like to watch movie with his mouth closed.
Most of the time the weekday shows are almost empty.
check online for seating and select ones which are away from occupied seats.

Profit!

harsh1387

Broken In
Precisely the reason I go alone on weekdays to watch any English flick. 8 times out of 10 I get lucky with no such morons in the hall to ruin my pleasure of watching it peacefully.
Why can't people understand it's a movie hall and not you neighborhood Park for gossiping.

ajayritik

Technomancer
What annoys me a lot is people pay around Rs 200 per head here in Hyd or maybe around Rs 400 for Imax 3D and they end up having conversations(long) in theater right when the movie is going on.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
How to enjoy movie.

Go on week days, alone or with just one friend who also like to watch movie with his mouth closed.
Most of the time the weekday shows are almost empty.
check online for seating and select ones which are away from occupied seats.

Profit!

I did all three , but some a**holes still decided to take seats above mine and were constantly blabbing .

Top Bottom