Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Dear friends....100 pages of discussion and no mention of Gunda?

Common guys, don't tell me not a single one of you hasn't seen it!

Mithunda starrer. My(and millions other's) all time fav.

Guys, before jumping to conclusions, check out its imdb rating and number of users that voted!

*www.imdb.com/title/tt0497915/

Sadly the imdb rating has dropped down a bit. Once it was the one with highest imdb rating for a Bollywood movie! (or it still is?)

Acting is awesome. Not just the King himself, but everybody has given an oustanding performance. Everybody deserves a award but sadly the movie went unnoticed when it came to awards. Thanks to internet, the movie is resurrected and is getting its share of fame. Dialogues are out of the world which you won't get in any other movie. Hats off to Mithunda, director Kanti Shah and writer Bashir Babar. Script and dialogues are something which makes this movie a killer one!

Highly highly highly recommended.

At any cost, don't miss this one guys. Your life won't be worth without watching Gunda. And thats an understatement.

Last edited:

jxcess2

Banned
Dear friends....100 pages of discussion and no mention of Gunda?

Common guys, don't tell me not a single one of you hasn't seen it!

Mithunda starrer. My(and millions other's) all time fav.

Guys, before jumping to conclusions, check out its imdb rating and number of users that voted!

*www.imdb.com/title/tt0497915/

Sadly the imdb rating has dropped down a bit. Once it was the one with highest imdb rating for a Bollywood movie! (or it still is?)

Acting is awesome. Not just the King himself, but everybody has given an oustanding performance. Everybody deserves a award but sadly the movie went unnoticed when it came to awards. Thanks to internet, the movie is resurrected and is getting its share of fame. Dialogues are out of the world which you won't get in any other movie. Hats off to Mithunda, director Kanti Shah and writer Bashir Babar. Script and dialogues are something which makes this movie a killer one!

Highly highly highly recommended.

At any cost, don't miss this one guys. Your life won't be worth without watching Gunda. And thats an understatement.

WTF?? :confused:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
many movies scraped unnoticed and underrated, its only after the subsequent generation some movies become a hit

there better ways to say that.

U could hav seen the lines posted by him, if it weren't for any substance he could hav just ended the whole post with one line.

Last edited:

jxcess2

Banned
many movies scraped unnoticed and underrated, its only after the subsequent generation some movies become a hit

there better ways to say that.

U could hav seen the lines posted by him, if it weren't for any substance he could hav just ended the whole post with one line.

Om Jai Jagdish! Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham! Kuch Kuch Hota Hai! :p

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i saw shutter the day before, supposedly a horror movie, a jap horror movie, was the first time i went to a theater to watch a horror movie, now i dont what it was but im not a big horror genre fan and have seen some movies and they are all the same, a lonely road with pine trees on both sides u drive and u hit into a ghost, ur on a floor all alone and the tube light flickering

the movie was creepy more than scary, there were only 2 scenes where i was taken aback - which werent that great either just creepy

the movie had a good plot but for some reason i felt the end was drab

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^u know what ?
When u reach 20ies the real horror lies in unknown , the fear of oneself, psychological deranged illusions.

I was scared to death while watching evil dead 2 in 10th standard but now its like a cheese to digest. no fear.

My advice, watch some psychological horror movies.

Om Jai Jagdish! Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham! Kuch Kuch Hota Hai! :p
all were a bit coated ones not much better but typical hits.

Bagban was one good movie if u count it in the same genre

Last edited:

a_medico

Chillum Baba
'Into The Wild' .. watched it today. Was nice to see a movie belonging to a completely different genre.

And amazing soundtrack.

*www.imdb.com/title/tt0758758/

plot - After graduating from Emory University, top student and athlete Christopher McCandless abandons his possessions, gives his entire $24,000 savings account to charity and hitchhikes to Alaska to live in the wilderness. Along the way, Christopher encounters a series of characters that shape his life.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Has anybody seen Indiana Jones Trilogy ?

I am planning to watch it if there are favorable reviews..?
It's a must watch dude! I liked the 2nd and the 3rd one more than the first one. Harrison Ford and Steven Speilberg. Watch it ASAP. :p

a_medico -
Into the Wild is my fav. movie last. Amazing screenplay.

Top Bottom