Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Dipen01

Youngling
It's a must watch dude! I liked the 2nd and the 3rd one more than the first one. Harrison Ford and Steven Speilberg. Watch it ASAP. :p

a_medico -
Into the Wild is my fav. movie last. Amazing screenplay.

And most importantly George Lucas.
How could you forget him?

Right on it :D

I knew i was missing a good Trilogy :p

Actually as the 4th part is coming in May...It reminded me of watching the 1st 3 :p

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Ek Ruka Hua Faisla - 11 jurors ask death penalty and 12th ask justice!

I recently watched this movie. It is damn good movie. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/105.gifI remember having watched this movie on DD when I first watched it, almost 10 years back.

"Ek Ruka Hua Faisla" - One of the classic movie.
Twelve male members of a jury gather together in an enclosed room to deliberate their decision on a charge of murder against a young man who has been accused of killing his elderly father. All of the jury, save for one, are convinced of this young man's guilt, and they would like to convince their colleague also to come to the same unanimous decision. But will they be able to convince him to change his verdict?

Pankaj Kapur gives a fantastic performance and his bringing out his *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/10.giftongue, while speaking, was very appealing.*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/21.gif Annu Kapur plays a old man and his gestures are wonderful to watch. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/4.gif
this is a classic movie. everyone should watch it.*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/41.gif
Go & check it out *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/26.gif

Youtube - Google zindabad *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/111.gif

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just completed Hitman Bloodymoney so looking at this beautifully crafted game I feel the movie didn't do any justice at all.Timothy was a major drawback.Could rate it very average though.;)

slugger

Banned
Re: Ek Ruka Hua Faisla - 11 jurors ask death penalty and 12th ask justice!

shud it not b in d muvee reco thread

REPORTIN

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
^^ Very true. It would have been much better if Agent 47 would have been either Jason Statham or Vin Diesel.Meanwhile planning to watch Ocean's Trilogy in Full HD ;)

a_medico

Chillum Baba
+1 for SNATCH. But you need to watch it with subtitles or you end up disliking it. With subtitles, Brad Pitt is awesome with his pikey hehehe

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Allwyn, seriously? I think Timothy really added another dimension to the character. Overall, Hitman was a fantastic movie to me.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Ring: That's just my personal opinion buddy.I don't think he suited the character correctly.If you have gone through the game his speech & directive language is not well balance by Timothy.The movie was not something out of the world but was average.The action was a bit disappointing.The end was not satisfying enough.But overall wasn't all that bad.If you consider all the game elments like the Assasinations & his weaponary then this movie falls pail in contrast to it.:(

The reason statham would have suited the role was because not only did the suit the character looks perfectly but he had a heavy accent which Agent 47 had in the game.Could have made a better Agent.Plus if you have seen him in Transporter then you might vouch for that fact.;)

Then again I didn't hate the movie but just didn't feel it lived up to the game expectations.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
I felt Lock, Stock and Smoking Barrels was a better movie than Snatch. But bother were average movie IMO, maybe I didn't like British style of Comedy stuffs.

Top Bottom