Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

sksundram

In the zone
Fans fight over their master's legacy. But what do their masters do? They publicly hug and support each other as if making fun of all those fans fighting for no reason. Grow up.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fans fight over their master's legacy. But what do their masters do? They publicly hug and support each other as if making fun of all those fans fighting for no reason. Grow up.

precious words :D

@ all fanboys - stand up for who ever you like but spare this thread from all the cr@ptalks or next time there won't be any warnings. We have fight club and all other sorts of sections / thread for such talk - make use of them.

@ who ever thinks mods are sold - mods have their own life other than taking care of fanboys and their opponents so taking appropriate actions might take a little while sometime but did any of you waited like a good community member or even reported the post ? Before pointing finger next time report the post / thread beforehand.

amjath

Human Spambot
^ now things will go smooth

BTW 2 guns - 7.5/10

Very Entertaining

End of Watch - 8.25/10
One of a kind. Firstly i was WTF another first person camera movie, in the end I was speachless.

Last edited:

Hrishi

I am not able to make any meaning of the last few scenes in the recent riddick movie.
I mean those scenes about vaako , he mentioned something like transcendence and a huge mirror sort of thing.
Was vaako inside it , how does this underverse thing works ????
is there any novel about it ? Can't resist the temptation to know what's next.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I am not able to make any meaning of the last few scenes in the recent riddick movie.
I mean those scenes about vaako , he mentioned something like transcendence and a huge mirror sort of thing.
Was vaako inside it , how does this underverse thing works ????
is there any novel about it ? Can't resist the temptation to know what's next.

Riddick is the greatest character I have ever seen. He strikes fear in the soul of the living and the dead too.

.jRay.

Youngling
RUSH is a 9/10.. Amazing movie.. both the lead actors were very good. Movie was inspiring. One of the best I've seen.

ashs1

Padawan
will watch RUSH tonight...

planning to watch The Wolf of Wall Street tommorow..has anyone watched it yet ?? :)
Also my friend gave me a movie " J.Edgar"..any thoughts on it ?? :)

Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer
47 Ronin Picturization and dramatization screwed the ending, and put the whole movie under question. WTH ?

No more comments, and no ratings. :-?

p.s. Planning to rewatch Miyamoto Musashi (1954) - IMDb trilogy, epic stuff.

Top Bottom