Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ASHISH65

Technomancer

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Wait for what?
you have more movies to add in the list?
Please let me know if you have trouble remembering the names of movies acted by SRK and which are classics in Hamming.
I will be glad to share.

You didn't get the joke, move on :p
Yeah, good joke and all, but please move discussions about SRK movies in that other thread, this is a 'must watch' topic, not the opposite.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
^lol

b/w Aamir overacts and very much visible in the movie "3 Idiots"

Curious as to in which scene he "overacts". In fact me and all of my friends agreed that he played the charming, easy going, mischievious yet sincere college guy character so well it was easy to suspend disbelief and get absorbed in that movie for 3 hours.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Yeah, good joke and all, but please move discussions about SRK movies in that other thread, this is a 'must watch' topic, not the opposite.

This was such a good comment man!
^ +1

Curious as to in which scene he "overacts". In fact me and all of my friends agreed that he played the charming, easy going, mischievious yet sincere college guy character so well it was easy to suspend disbelief and get absorbed in that movie for 3 hours.
My wife is a hardcore SRK fan admitted that even SRK wouldn't have pulled out such a brilliant act in 3 Idiots.

Just to remind you....none is perfect (not even Pacino)
Maybe Pacino has a terrific repertoire of movies to overlook some overacting bit even if it's there somewhere.
But SRK almost in all his movies does the overacting bit.

You didn't get the joke, move on :p
I got the joke. But still I will move on. No issues
^lol
b/w Aamir overacts and very much visible in the movie "3 Idiots"
This was the best joke to start 2014. Way to go man!
If Aamir overacted in 3 Idiots then SRK overacted in Devdas, Chak de India, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, DDLJ, Baazigar, Swades.
I can add more if you want to.

ashs1

Padawan
any of this movie have any 'vulgar' thing ? like ssx scene or bad words ?

Special 26, Ranjhanna, Viswaroop, Kai po che, Lunch box are clean movies..i don't recall such scenes..

Attacks of 26/11 has loads of Hindi swear words.. Watch with caution. :p

For Bhag milkha bhag - ( Bhaag Milkha Bhaag (2013) - Parents Guide )

TheHumanBot

Padawan
Special 26, Ranjhanna, Viswaroop, Kai po che, Lunch box are clean movies..i don't recall such scenes..

Attacks of 26/11 has loads of Hindi swear words.. Watch with caution. :p

For Bhag milkha bhag - ( Bhaag Milkha Bhaag (2013) - Parents Guide )

Thanks so i except milkha others i will watch :D

sksundram

In the zone
What happened to constructive criticism? Everybody should take notice not to criticize someone just because he/she is a srk/aamir/salman fan. We watch movies to get entertained not to get bored. If you don't like it, move on unless it is something of great importance to you. Remember ignorance is a bliss. If you can't ignore, it shall take a toll on your life. Don't follow anyone blindly just because everyone around you is doing the same. As for me, I like srk's acting in swades, chak de, baazigar, devdas, kabhi haan kabhi na and others. I must tell that I have not watched Ra1,CE,MNIK and will never watch coz I know my taste and a simple trailer is enough to tell whether to book my tickets or not.

I wonder why even smart and intelligent people fall prey to media junks. What an actor's persona is onscreen doesn't mean he/she has the same in his/her real life also. Media provide us junks which have little merit most of the time. Om puri is a wife-beater and it got out only when her wife filed a case in court. Common people never had the chance to know stars for long to deduce their characters. Still they follow them blindly as if stars are their masters.

Last edited:
Top Bottom