Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Grand Masti-7/10
Grand Masti=Mr.Bean+$ex jokes+Ageenpath+Some movie with a person and a crow/American Pie Reunion

You can watch this movie once,The whole movie has almost nothing of it's own most of the ideas are taken from various movies ,vulgar jokes etc.Well it's a time pass movie to be watched with friends AND not THE TYPICAL Indian Family

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Grand Masti-7/10
Grand Masti=Mr.Bean+$ex jokes+Ageenpath+Some movie with a person and a crow/American Pie Reunion

You can watch this movie once,The whole movie has almost nothing of it's own most of the ideas are taken from various movies ,vulgar jokes etc.Well it's a time pass movie to be watched with friends AND not THE TYPICAL Indian Family

Huh?!!!
Its supposed to be a sex-comedy...Agneepath?!!

*25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyq2ms9OEV1qlqg4xo1_250.png

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the suggestion, I will watch it soon.

Zodiac (2007) - 8.3/10. It is a must-watch movie. A mystery which remains still unsolved. Great Acting and Plot was indeed good. Sometimes you will think this person is a suspect or that person but...better watch it.

I also wanted to suggest you guys a television series which was premiered in 1984 By Granada Television on Sherlock Holmes.
The role of Sherlock was played by Jeremy Brett and he is one of the best actor I have ever watched. You will really love this series.

Here are all the episodes: *www.youtube.com/user/MySam55/search?query=sherlock

I've this somewhere for sure .. got this back on 2010 but don't know why I've not seen it yet but will do in a couple of days for sure.

Anyway, watched this :

Dark Shadows - funny but good movie and the blood sucker should have get it's supplement from a blond bank instead of draining some random people :D
Meet the Spartans - comedy movie based on the 300 .. have some really nice sound tracks like Barbie girl, I'll Survive
Vantage Point - those who have not seen this is a must watch movie.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Fukrey : 9/10

Now that's what an Entertaining Movie called exactly.

Agree and Ambarsariya ...this song I'm gonna keep listening till i hate it :D

Anyone here seen the HellRaiser movies ?

One-of- a kind, Clive-Barker Creation, if you have read Clive's novel or played Games on his scripts , you'll have the idea, total 9 horror movies, First one is the best. cumulative average rating --> ~7

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
One-of- a kind, Clive-Barker Creation, if you have read Clive's novel or played Games on his scripts , you'll have the idea, total 9 horror movies, First one is the best. cumulative average rating --> ~7
Didn't have much hopes from it, but Pinhead looks like an interesting character. Watching the first one on Youtube. It has a B movie feel to it.

Thanks also to zangetsu & abhidev for the reply.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Reluctantly watched Chennai express.. I don't like Shah rukh , but this movie not that bad.. a typical south indian movie plot.

Hrishi

This is the End - 6/10 , no so funny as expected.

Saw it this Weekend's End. I was wondering what is this movie all about. I don't want to rate it. Infact you should have posted it in Must not watch section . :(

The Croods (2013 ) : 8/10.
7.5/10 - Beauitful Animation.
7.5/10 - Decent Story.
8.5/10 - Excellent Character Roles. ( Specially the "GUY" ).

A very good family watch.For a moment I thought I was watching something Ice-Age .

Flash

Lost in speed
Saw it this Weekend's End. I was wondering what is this movie all about. I don't want to rate it. Infact you should have posted it in Must not watch section . :(

Why not the mods merge "Must" and "Must-not" as a unified thread - "The Movie rating thread" something like that.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
The Thin Man 7.5/10

Not so serious crime drama. Very good acting by the leads and awesome one-liners.
Must mention unconventional way of filming detective movies.

Jacob's Ladder 7/10

Pretty straightforward story. Dream of a mad man.
Fcking dimag ka dahi!

Last edited:
Top Bottom