Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

icebags

Technomancer
i think we need just one unified movie thread. *l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/39.gif

man of tai chi -----
i will rate u.. i will not rate u..i will rate u.. i will not rate u.. okok 7/10.

just for some good fight sequence, and some interesting plot points. overall, not much good of a story, but watched for the fightings.

D

Deleted member 118788

Insidious - 6/10. Felt it was a bit scarier than Sinister but the was the plot was not as satisfying as Sinister. You may skip it.

Grudge - 8/10.
Now this is what I call a really scarring movie. Story seems okay but the horror scenes are real terrifying.

d3p

PowerHouse
Insidious - 6/10. Felt it was a bit scarier than Sinister but the was the plot was not as satisfying as Sinister. You may skip it.

Grudge - 8/10.
Now this is what I call a really scarring movie. Story seems okay but the horror scenes are real terrifying.

Frankly, Insidious is far better than most of the Horror movies i 've watched till date. May be few incident looks cheap but the sound compensates there. Specially the Last Scene "The Photo Shot by Camera". May be its just me.

D

Deleted member 118788

Frankly, Insidious is far better than most of the Horror movies i 've watched till date. May be few incident looks cheap but the sound compensates there. Specially the Last Scene "The Photo Shot by Camera". May be its just me.

Yes, the last scene was very scary. I am interested in knowing the name of the horror movies you've watched.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan

The last part felt forced to me like in every horror movie "Its not over even after its over" just so that they can keep it open enough to have a sequel.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
You have seen this in theaters?
if not then PM me the source man, pls!
which theater in india released this?
might be released in Raipur :chinscratch:
and you are intelligent enough to get it unofficially..don't you :twisted:

Grave Encounter 2 (2012) - 6.5/10
Not as good as the previous part....
those who want scary horror must watch part 1 & part 2

pratik385

In the zone
This Is the End (2013) - 3/10
LAME movie, dont watch it guys..thats all i can say
Thank god i fast forwd whole movie!
3 pts for "EMMA WATSON"

Go Goa Gone (2013) - 6.8/10
Good movie, I always have admired Kunal's act he has done good job here too
We've our first zombie movie now :D
fun movie, comedy was good and chemistry of 3 friends was also good and song - "Babaji ki bhutti" was great!

One thing to notice, all these - friends type of movie have always based on 3 person. Dil chahta hai, 3 idiots, ZNMD, GGG, etc

Fukrey (2013) - 7/10
Awesome first half! LOVED IT
Actors/actress have done a solid job esp Manjot he is damn hilarious
Comedy was gr8! Songs were super :D
2nd half was so so~ with the story and all.

In Queue: BA Pass, WWZ, Unforgiven, Dollars trilogy, 2001 Space odessy and Croods

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
You have seen this in theaters?
if not then PM me the source man, pls!

which theater in india released this?
might be released in Raipur :chinscratch:
and you are intelligent enough to get it unofficially..don't you :twisted:

Movie was released on March 30 2013 in Japan.

most Indian distributors are lame enough to let DBZ BOG pass much like they do to all anime movies.
Even the blue-rays and dvds are released in Japan only. you won't find official anime dvds, which have pricing in INR at indian stores. :(

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/157719-must-watch-movies-high-definition-4.html#post2006780

D

Deleted member 118788

The Ring (2002) - 6/10. First thing, Ring is not a horror movie. The movie doesn't had any notable horror scenes. It was creepier and it created a nice environment. This movie was made to scare to people with abnormally high levels of imagination. The concept is good but what matters to me is that it was not scarier as Grudge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
The Ring has a special place in my heart . When I first saw it years ago, I am pretty sure I didn't sleep calmly .

And do watch the originals . I have all the Ringu series :)

d3p

PowerHouse
The Ring (2002) - 6/10. First thing, Ring is not a horror movie. The movie doesn't had any notable horror scenes. It was creepier and it created a nice environment. This movie was made to scare to people with abnormally high levels of imagination. The concept is good but what matters to me is that it was not scarier as Grudge.

The Ring has a special place in my heart . When I first saw it years ago, I am pretty sure I didn't sleep calmly .

^ The Problem is OP, he just wanted to show off spamming this thread about his braveness by watching such movies & ranting later how bad the movies were.

Just an observation, no personal offense.

D

Deleted member 118788

^ The Problem is OP, he just wanted to show off spamming this thread about his braveness by watching such movies & ranting later how bad the movies were.

The movies which I felt were really scarier, I have rated them good and the other ones which I didn't felt scary like ring I rated them bad. Now if you say I am just showing off braveness then please be kind to tell me one horror scene in the The Ring (2002) except two deadly faces, one centipede is shown. I am not the person who will be scared by just the background sound. One more thing movie rating cannot be universal. Some may like a movie or some may not.

The original version might be scary but the US version isn't.

cyborg47

Technomancer

Yeah right, may be you should call him a jackass and add the infamous 'no offence' line at the end :p

Though I gotta admit GWL's post did sound like he's showing off, watch out we have a badass here!! lol!

D

Deleted member 118788

Yeah right, may be you should call him a jackass and add the infamous 'no offence' line at the end :p

Though I gotta admit GWL's post did sound like he's showing off, watch out we have a badass here!! lol!

I don't care whatever you think. I never did show off. I will not post anything here further so you can be happy.

Top Bottom