Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Man of Tai-Chi 7/10

Warning! Don't get fooled by seeing 'Keanu Reeves' in the poster. He's a miss-cast and the directors know that. So, you would be missing him most of the time.

This is an action movie. Story is predictable but most action movies suffer from that issue. And, frankly hardly anyone looks for story in an action movie.
So, how's action then? From the point of action movie lovers this is a must watch. Very good action choreography. After a long time saw a good action movie with well choreographed fight scenes.

Keanu Reeves sucks as ultimate boss and his stiff moves are caught in the final boss fight. He's the negative point of this movie. The climax is ruined by his childish fighting technique. Well, that is 10 minutes to say, rest of the movie would keep you entertained for sure.
Check it out.

P.S. Another thing I must mention are the set designs and cinematography. Impressive.

Last edited:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Man of Tai-Chi 7/10

Warning! Don't get fooled by seeing 'Keanu Reeves' in the poster. He's a miss-cast and the directors know that. So, you would be missing him most of the time.

This is an action movie. Story is predictable but most action movies suffer from that issue. And, frankly hardly anyone looks for story in an action movie.
So, how's action then? From the point of action movie lovers this is a must watch. Very good action choreography. After a long time saw a good action movie with well choreographed fight scenes.

Keanu Reeves sucks as ultimate boss and his stiff moves are caught in the final boss fight. He's the negative point of this movie. The climax is ruined by his childish fighting technique. Well, that is 10 minutes to say, rest of the movie would keep you entertained for sure.
Check it out.

P.S. Another thing I must mention are the set designs and cinematography. Impressive.

OK.So now i know what 47 Ronin will be like....

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Man of Tai-Chi 7/10

Check it out.

Sh1t! Keanu Reeves is THE director!

TheHumanBot

Padawan
my monday will be spend good :D
12 Angry Men (1957) Django Unchained (2012) It's a Wonderful Life (1946) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) Rushmore (1998) The Seven Year Itch (1955) The Good The Bad And The Ugly Extended (1966)

D

Deleted member 118788

Batman Begins: 9/10: Batman rocks!!! All thing about the film was excellent. Next is TDK. Please suggest me some horror movies.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Shutter Island: 5.5/10. The first part of the movie made me think that in second half there will be a zombie fight and the marshals will run for their life and will find a way to escape from this island but I was wrong. The second ****ed my brain.

Is there any film like Shutter Island but with zombie fights? Thanks!

You get 10/10 for that unique comment.
Don't have answer to your question. But may be you could try out one of thesw movie "Quarantine" or "28 Days Later.."

Top Bottom