Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
even I noticed the nuke and guessed the EMP but it should also have disabled the aircraft.. Goofup :p

But many military aircraft are shielded from EMPs , so they wont have any affect on it . but the major goof is that is phone starts working again after some time .lol

Last edited:

Hrishi

Now you see me is probably turning out to be some thing close to prestige and the illusionist. Can't say as good as them but still something nice in modern layout which deserves appreciation .

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
What's more disturbing? Men being cannibals and rapists or some random 'creatures from every other hollywood movie'? :p

As soon as I see it's a human (i.e, normal human looking) doing things, the creepiness turns off. That is why I prefer monster movies over zombies. But I like zombies too, especially TWD ones, they're gross.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Sam, something has happened to you.

That movie was aweful.

Raghu overacted. John same bending his neck forward and forcing himself to show traces of emotions in each dialog throw and then a known subject 'mistaken-identity' with known twists and turns.

If I know your rating, this movie sure does not deserve 7.5

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Mr. Nobody - beautiful movie and seamless transitions, awesome soundtrack

Pitch Black - avg sci fi but art style is good.

Total Recall 1997 - ok.

Europa Report - documentary styled sci fi. pretty good.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Mama - Decent horror flick. Ending was a bit dull. The production and direction was very good. Was like watching The Ring again.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Shudh Desi Romance: 5.5/10

very mediocre movie. plot was good, but the story marred it. the ending left wanting something more. not really the kind of movie i thought it would be after watching the trailer.

acting was good, and the dialogues were good. humour was somewhat okay.

strictly onetime watch.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Maniac 6.5/10

The movie gave me a nausea.
I felt claustrophobic while watching it. No, not because of the gore or brutality but I felt like I'm being forced to watch this. Was this the emotion that the film tried to evoke in the audience I'm not sure. But, if it was, then the director sure succeeded.

Meaningless movie. Did not even care to divulge the plot a bit more.Why the killing even that is not explained.

But its technically good mmovie. Killing scenes are well directed with good realistic CGI. First time I saw a realistic murder by pressing the throat. They showed the face changing to red slowly due to blood storing there for a considerable amount of time. In next shot his finger were shown removing from her adam's apple.

Appreciable but pointless movie.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Yesterday one guy told me this about World War Z.

" They remade 2012 and replaced all flood water with zombies "

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Epic 7.5/10

A very beautiful animation movie. Not beautiful story rather beautiful visuals.
Story is average though.

My take for Oscar in animation for 2013.

D

Deleted member 118788

Harry Potter (All Movies): 10/10. This is the best movie series I have ever watched.

Django Unchained: 10/10. Mind Blowing Movie. This is my favorite Hollywood movie now. I watched it 3 times in 2 days.

The Avengers (2012): 8/10. Best comic movie.

X-Men: First Class: 7/10. It was good but I felt it was not good as Avengers.

Inception: 6/10. I am pretty sure people will disagree with my rating given to this movie but I think this is really a over - hyped mind ****ing movie. The Plot was really something unique except that I found other things bad.

Shutter Island: 5.5/10. The first part of the movie made me think that in second half there will be a zombie fight and the marshals will run for their life and will find a way to escape from this island but I was wrong. The second ****ed my brain.

Going to start with Batman Trilogy. Is there any film like Shutter Island but with zombie fights? Please recommend some horror movies and also some comic movies. Thanks!

Top Bottom