Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Tenida

Gadget Freak
my monday will be spend good :D
12 Angry Men (1957) Django Unchained (2012) It's a Wonderful Life (1946) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) Rushmore (1998) The Seven Year Itch (1955) The Good The Bad And The Ugly Extended (1966)[

Saw the bold one. One word, extraordinary movies. One suggestion please watch Stalag 17 (1953) and One, Two and three (1963)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I watched a little Piranhaconda and came to know there are these too :D

Piranhaconda (TV Movie 2012) - IMDb
Sharktopus (TV Movie 2010) - IMDb
Dinoshark (TV Movie 2010) - IMDb

D

Deleted member 118788

The Dark Knight (2008) - 10/10. The acting of Joker & Batman, The Plot, The Ending and Everything about the movie was superb. This movie was even better than Batman Begins. My expectations from TDKR have risen. Let's see how it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
28 Days Later & 28 Weeks Later - 8.5/10
Brilliant,stunning & superb movies...28 Weeks later is even more better in story and ending

those are not zombies...running so fast

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Fast and Furious 6 - 9/10 -- Guns,Cars,Hand-to-hand combat and EXPLOSIONS!!!!!
Rohit Shetty would fap to this film.
Oh,And btw its not just our Bolly films that defy the laws of physics and gravity.

D

Deleted member 118788

Fast and Furious 6 - 9/10 -- Guns,Cars,Hand-to-hand combat and EXPLOSIONS!!!!!
Rohit Shetty would fap to this film.
Oh,And btw its not just our Bolly films that defy the laws of physics and gravity.

Are you pretty sure you watched the same film? Your rating of 9/10 is not justified. I hope you had watched previous films in this series. This one was really dull compared to others.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
28 Days Later & 28 Weeks Later - 8.5/10
Brilliant,stunning & superb movies...28 Weeks later is even more better in story and ending

those are not zombies...running so fast

I like the revenge aspect and much varied environments of 28 days later.

28 Weeks later was too fast paced and less appealing comparatively but still stands out from other similar movies.

Technically those are infected people.

Top Bottom