Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
^Yeah and thats what everyone is watching atm here , cause that is the only version available on yi.. :)) , It has extended action sequences , more gore etc . approx 7 mins are added from theatrical cut .

Failed to catch this movie in theaters , will watch it now tomorrow .

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
World War Z - One hell of a Zombie movie. As per imdb, this could have been the best zombie movie if they could avoid a lame ending (it was okay for me though). Few over the top scenes - zombie defying physics, but definitely well executed.

World War Z - 8.5/10.

One of the best zombie movies I've ever seen. Great acting by Pitt. But I wish there were some gore and scary zombies. It's all too not-disgusting.

How's Dawn of the Dead guys?

^Yeah and thats what everyone is watching atm here , cause that is the only version available on yi.. :)) , It has extended action sequences , more gore etc . approx 7 mins are added from theatrical cut .

Failed to catch this movie in theaters , will watch it now tomorrow .
World War Z - Awesome movie with a zombie mix and end of days theory.

+1. :D

I don't know why but most zombie movies these days seem to have some parts inspired from H. O. T. D. anime.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
^^ The movie was kinda disturbing too. I have watched so many horror movies alone at 2am and slept peacefully. This one unsettled me to quite an extent. Had dreams too. Very unlike of me. Disturbing was not the horror part, but the apocalypse atmosphere. Had similar feeling after watching The Road, Perfect Sense, The descent, Dread and A moment to remember - each for different reasons.

Yes. Fast zombies are creepy. And Jerusalem was awesome.

Fukrey - Hilarious. Refreshing to see a offbeat comedy from bollywood.

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
The Road was way more disturbing than WWZ.

I was bored to death halfway through the movie. No mutated creatures in a post-apocalyptic world = boring, for me.

For me, the best apocalyptic atmosphere was I Am Legend. If only the CGI were better, it would've been one hell of a movie.

Hrishi

The great Gatsby! : - I really don't know how to rate a drama and romance movie . But for sure this was a great movie filled with excellent acting performance.
Lots of unclear truth but beyond it is a great story and message the movie wants to convey.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
World War Z - 8.5/10 Ending could have been slightly better , but a solid movie nonetheless , One of the better zombie movies I have seen , the atmosphere set by the movie was terrifying . I think the best part was the Jerusalem sequence . I am on board for the sequel .

P.S. For those who have already Watched the movie can you people clarify this :
Was it a Nuclear Blast when they were on their way to Israel , when Pitts phone stops working due to EMP (most probably from the blast)

harsh1387

Broken In
World War Z - 8.5/10 Ending could have been slightly better , but a solid movie nonetheless , One of the better zombie movies I have seen , the atmosphere set by the movie was terrifying . I think the best part was the Jerusalem sequence . I am on board for the sequel .

Was it a Nuclear Blast when they were on their way to Israel , when Pitts phone stops working due to EMP (most probably from the blast)

am sure it was a nuclear blast only judging by the sound and reactions. The way movie ended there should be a sequel to it.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

even I noticed the nuke and guessed the EMP but it should also have disabled the aircraft.. Goofup :p

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
World War Z - 8/10

Why is it that in these kinda movies the hero/heroine 's kid always has some disease - usually Asthma !

Top Bottom