Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

harsh1387

Broken In
Are you pretty sure you watched the same film? Your rating of 9/10 is not justified. I hope you had watched previous films in this series. This one was really dull compared to others.

I won't say dull but it wasn't as exciting as the earlier ones. For me the first one still remains the best in the series.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
The Dark Knight (2008) - 10/10. The acting of Joker & Batman, The Plot, The Ending and Everything about the movie was superb. This movie was even better than Batman Begins. My expectations from TDKR have risen. Let's see how it goes.

Better keep them down, TDKR is nowhere near as good as TDK is, but its a good conclusion to the trilogy.

TDK became the hit that it is due to the Joker.

TDKR became the hit that it is due to its story line.

thats IMO.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
watch Frakenfish instead of those dull movies or Lake Placid :wink:

2001: A Space Odyssey - 8.5/10
Brilliant movie by Stanley Kubrick..which increased my interest in solar system...
though I couldn't get the ending part after Jupiter :chinscratch:

D

Deleted member 118788

The Dark Knight Rises (2012) - 10/10. I felt the story and the overall movie was bit better than TDK. The character of Bruce Wayne is developed more emotionally in this movie.

So, I am finished with trilogy and I wish there was one more part. Each sequel made the series better.

TDKR << TDK << BB.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Tucker and Dale vs Evil (2010) - IMDb , a good comedy .. you will be surprised how good this movie is ..

dude1

Journeyman
The Dark Knight Rises (2012) - 10/10. I felt the story and the overall movie was bit better than TDK. The character of Bruce Wayne is developed more emotionally in this movie.

So, I am finished with trilogy and I wish there was one more part. Each sequel made the series better.

TDKR << TDK << BB.
Dude ur just overwhelmed by the emotions coz even TDK doesn't dare compare to itself...:p

Guyz u all seriously need to see The man from earth 2007... indie movie with a budget that's less than the catering budget for these comic book movies. this movie is based on the last script by Jerome Bixby (the writer of star trek series). The movie is totally based in a room and no action but just dialogue(sounds boring but is the movie that will crack ur skull!). Is one of those movies of the rare cerebral sci-fi genre(other good one will be k-pax)...

watch Frakenfish instead of those dull movies or Lake Placid :wink:

2001: A Space Odyssey - 8.5/10
Brilliant movie by Stanley Kubrick..which increased my interest in solar system...
though I couldn't get the ending part after Jupiter :chinscratch:

GREAT MOVIE REALLY....

abhidev

Human Spambot
Watched 'I spit in your grave - 2' - 6/10 .... the torture done to the girl was scary but the latest revenge part was just gory... Liked the first part instead.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Watched 'I spit in your grave - 2' - 6/10 .... the torture done to the girl was scary but the latest revenge part was just gory... Liked the first part instead.

There's a second part too ?
I've seen the first one (2010 one) & its among the few movies that I rated 2 or less. btw there's also one from the 70's

Inceptionist

Journeyman
Guyz u all seriously need to see The man from earth 2007... indie movie with a budget that's less than the catering budget for these comic book movies. this movie is based on the last script by Jerome Bixby (the writer of star trek series). The movie is totally based in a room and no action but just dialogue(sounds boring but is the movie that will crack ur skull!). Is one of those movies of the rare cerebral sci-fi genre(other good one will be k-pax)...

GREAT MOVIE REALLY....

+1

It makes you feel intelligent as well. At least it made me feel that way.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

GREAT MOVIE REALLY....

Sh!t ! I am all in , Next on my list ... I was not sure earlier if I wanted to watch this movie , but you just made me sure .

Flash

Lost in speed
Flight - 5/10

Its about an alcohol-addict pilot's life followed by the flight accident.
Except for the first 5 mins + flight-handling scene during the accident - It's so depressing.

D

Deleted member 118788

The Usual Suspects (1995) - 7/10. The movie kept the suspense till the last minute which I loved about it. Don't watch in Hindi as it uses very funny name for the characters and keeps beeping every few secs.

I will be watching Sinister tonight alone. :razz: Was the movie dubbed in Hindi? I am very much excited to see it since I don't even remember when did I watched my last horror movie.

Top Bottom