Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

pratik385

In the zone
Madras Cafe - 7/10
Film is okish and very fast paced. Story dint show much of "the horror of war".
Disappointed with director as he has done a good job with Yahaan
Film depicts high level of matter only, 2nd half of movie was better
John cant act but in this film he tried hard and Nargis well dont know why she acts..

Aurangzeb - 6.5/10
Surprisingly, was a good watch
The build-up was nice which had me glued..
Story was good but directing lacked the punch!
Actors have done a good job which makesup the some points
Directing was also ok..

In the queue:
Crash (2004)
Unforgiven (1992)
Dead Man Walking (1995)
Now You See Me (2013)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Now You See Me (2013) - 7/10

very nice acting, direction, cinematography. story is awesome and kept me glued till the end. there are a few twists and turns in the story which are very well implemented.

i noticed 1-2 goof ups as well, but they might as well be looked over.

recommended as a Must Watch!! :)

abhidev

Human Spambot
'The Iceman' - 7/10 ... Intense acting by Michael Shanon.... all the other characters have acted well too... A must watch

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Shootout at Wadala - 5.8/10
The movie has a story but is awfully played. The action scenes give an impression that yes we in bollywood have technology. Unfortunately, they don't know how to use it for they wouldn't have come up with such outdated action sequences. There is a thing called "Natural Acting" which is missing from the film. It's more entertainment , less content (typical Bollywood stuff).

These are a couple of awful faces that such acclaimed actors make in the film. I am deeply disappointed with recent Bollywood stuff. They seem to be focusing more on Show off than actual content. Gangs of Wasseypur was an exception.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11957&stc=1

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11958&stc=1

Hrishi

Star Trek Into Darkness ( A star Trek Sequel 2013) : 8/10. The movie stands very well to it's reputation. Although I prefer part 1 , due to intense story and action.
It's a nice watch for Star Trek fans.
A must watch movie , ofcourse.!! :p

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
I see people watching a lot of Yify ;-) distributed films.............
Star Trek into darkness : 0/10
I didn't watch it till now,but i will *checks movie "obtainment software"* in 38m 12s

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
I see people watching a lot of Yify ;-) distributed films.............
Star Trek into darkness : 0/10
I didn't watch it till now,but i will *checks movie "obtainment software"* in 38m 12s

I now try to watch all the films that I am interested in the theaters but still I get them from YIFY for my library.

P.S. I watched Star Trek 2 both in theaters and the other source , rating remains 9/10 .

Top Bottom