Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

amjath

Human Spambot
Rock speaks some foul languages, speaks top of his voice nothing else. BTW the gameplan is whole different story.

d3p

PowerHouse
Pain and Gain
7/10
Kinda disturbing considering it was a true story.
But I got the feeling that they tried to make fitness enthusiasts look like losers.

If you remember this dialogue..will answer all your doubts.

In fact, the only thing they weren't found guilty of was the one thing they were most guilty of being dumb stupid f*cks

Meantime, i don't know where else to share this ....

Sorry CE lovers.

*fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1116118_700381753309019_676572974_o.jpg

R2K

In the Zone
lol ... they were kinda loosers .... that is exactly what movie was showing ......

I'm not talking about those psychotic characters in the movie, but fitness enthusiasts as a whole.

If you remember this dialogue..will answer all your doubts.

Sure the main characters were stupid. But somehow I felt like the movie was trying to portray people who are interested in fitness look like losers.

d3p

PowerHouse
I'm not talking about those psychotic characters in the movie, but fitness enthusiasts as a whole.

Sure the main characters were stupid. But somehow I felt like the movie was trying to portray people who are interested in fitness look like losers.

I guess, it was with Daniel Lugo only. Rest seems fine to me.

suyash_123

Techno Freak
Pain & Gain - 8.5/10

Good Entertainer. Better than CE.

what ??? how can you Compare CE (chennai express ) with Pain and gain ???

hahahaha i cant stop laughing !!

BTW i saw Matrix Reloaded 15th time (approx) yesterday night and Found some more Hidden concepts and information :eek:

i say matrix series is SO so so so deep in understanding that how many times you watch you will get some new info and will make u google and find what is it , why is it , how is it !!!

Matrix make me feels really our Hindu mythology is far more advance then today's science ... just we are not understanding it ...

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Madras Cafe 6.5/10

Shaky first half. If you were not in RAW, intercepting first half might be a challenge for you.

Racy second half. Really liked second half.

Very realistic action and gore shown. John... :sigh: someday he'll learn acting I hope. Nargis is briefly present. But powerhouse performance by rest of the cast.

Very good cinematography; no song; unconvincing and misplaced romantic track of John.

harsh1387

Broken In
Watched 'Now You See Me'
Really enjoyed it. Good story, well acted, fast paced. And yeah the twist in the end I saw it coming within first 20 mins of the movie
Rating- 9/10

Hrishi

kick ass 2 - 7/10.

sarcastic, kinda enjoyable as film, full of swearing, what else.
Yeah that's all we want. Added to my watch list.

Identity Theif (2013) : 5/10.
It's a passable piece of movie for spare time. Has it;s fun moments but no solid storyline.
Good for a daily watch.

Epic: 7/10.
A very good animation movie , which I am sure kids gonna dig .
I love the characters and the fun employed in the movie. A very good watch , if you love animations.

IronMan3 : ( 6.5/10 ) I had a lot of expectations from this movie , specially since I am a big time fan of Mr.Stark . However , I didn't felt it entertaining enough compared to previous movies of the famous trilogy.
The acting was flawless , and plot was nice , but the end could have been better .
I really didn't like the part "Clean Slate".

Assault on the Wall Street(2013) : A very good watch as far as the director wanted to display the sentiments and hardship of a person stuck helplessly in the financial crisis due to investment business. " While Rich get's Richer , Poor becomes poorer" . (6.5/10)

The Host(2013) : 8/10.
Wow! A movie with a sci-fiction base and a really entertaining story. The acting was really impressive.
I somehow felt like as If I was in the movie for a while. IT takes you in.
The ending was really nice.

A thumbs up for sci-fi lovers. Though , take your time to enjoy it since it's a bit on the slower pace , but lovely and romantic.

Last edited:

d3p

PowerHouse
what ??? how can you Compare CE (chennai express ) with Pain and gain ???

hahahaha i cant stop laughing !!

OK...Care to explain us, what made you laugh so much ??

How could i compare ?? Thing is , They are just two movies and one is far better, while the other one sucks Donkey's arshe..

Top Bottom