Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Flash

Lost in speed
Lucky Number Slevin

Full of twists and turns; Unpredictable events throughout the movie.
The villains were of stupids though! btw, lucy liu was :wub:

amjath

Human Spambot
^ in some stunts they have crossed the limits by a long distance, which are too good to be true. Rock is only there to promote muscle but I'm sure in the next sequel #@$&% $%#@%& will be a bad a$$ addition to to f&f franchise.

yes jumping scenes by rock is bad but

toretto catching letty in mid air was awesome landing with her is acceptable

fast and furious 7 ll be so bad cause

Jason Statham is coming, finally the rumor is true but late

What was the title shown in the opening credits ?
sorry missed it, i think it is fast and furious 6 only

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
F&F 6 - 7/10, could have rated it better if I didn't have the head ache.

I was excited cause my local cinema just installed a Sony 4K projector.. looked better than previous experience there.. all for ₹120 :p

Coming to the movie. climax could have been shot in the day time. post credit scene was cut off :/ .. my cousin who watch that movie earlier today told me about this.

TIL: People are crazy about Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson, or just mental.

amjath

Human Spambot
F&F 6 - 7/10, could have rated it better if I didn't have the head ache.

I was excited cause my local cinema just installed a Sony 4K projector.. looked better than previous experience there.. all for ₹120 :p

Coming to the movie. climax could have been shot in the day time. post credit scene was cut off :/ .. my cousin who watch that movie earlier today told me about this.

TIL: People are crazy about Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson, or just mental.

Bring those people to me :hammer:

Flash

Lost in speed
Haridas (2013 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - 4/5

A good movie on Autism-afftected kid. Simply explores the struggles of a dad who wants to bring up his autistic kid up against the social ladder. Though, the climax is very touchy.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
F n F 6 - 7.5/10.

As was said by some members way before release that the series if diverting from it's original theme of racing, and fnf6 just supported it, though it meant no less entertainment. All in all, it was a good movie, but the "racing thrill" like Tokyo Drift has been missing since long...

Push (2002) - 7/10

One time watch.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
F n F 6 - 7.5/10.

As was said by some members way before release that the series if diverting from it's original theme of racing, and fnf6 just supported it, though it meant no less entertainment. All in all, it was a good movie, but the "racing thrill" like Tokyo Drift has been missing since long...

Push (2002) - 7/10

One time watch.

This, yeah true.But neverthless I enjoyed it, I'll give it a 8.5.
Hope tokyo drift 2 brings back the racing(IMO) It does, cause at the end of 3rd part, don is learning drifting

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Saw two mind blowing films today.

Elite Squad Tropa de Elite (2007) - IMDb
and it's sequel
Elite Squad: The Enemy Within Tropa de Elite 2 - O Inimigo Agora É Outro (2010) - IMDb.

I would rate the movies as 9/10 and 9.5/10 , respectively.

If you want an excellent meaningful story, some nice action, some tense moments,well acted movies .. you can't miss these!
Amazing films both, I can re watch both right now.

Top Bottom