Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ajayritik

Technomancer
I watched yesterday Go Goa Gone not completely but for sure it's not to be in the Must Watch Movie thread. Not sure why Saif Ali Khan did this movie?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
A Nightmare on Elm Street 1-5 - watched all. Good creepy story with a rhyme to remember but all of the parts were not that good - the best parts are 1, 3 and 4.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Fast and Furious 6- Wasn't planning on watching this movie at all but since a friend wanted to treat us for his birthday,i was forced to watch...6/10...tbh its more unintentionally funny than anything..the end plane scene was laughable but increasingly these F & F series are moving away from street race to heist movies...

I watched yesterday Go Goa Gone not completely but for sure it's not to be in the Must Watch Movie thread. Not sure why Saif Ali Khan did this movie?

I am not a fan of bollywood movies but i really liked go goa gone..thought saif was good in it..the first half was very good but the second half was just to extend the plot..

R2K

In the Zone
Go Goa Gone (8/10)

I gotta say I loved it. A good attempt from bollywood. SOme moments were really funny :D.
But I don't think anyone who haven't watched or likes hollywood zombie movies will be able to grasp or accept the concept easily.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
House at the End of the Street (2012) - nice horror thriller with a twist at the end ..this one gets 7.5/10

Top Bottom