Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
You guys are still kids . Go watch POGO .

Oh yeah they were pretty adult oriented.:zzz: Can't say about before sunset( i haven't watched it) but the original sucked major balls.
Like i said , its not everyone's cup of tea. Romantic people may like it but others should give it a pass.

If there are reports of so called AAA movies getting unfavorable high reviews and slapped on critical appreciation, this is going to definitely top that list.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Ironman 3: 8.5/10 (Ben Kingsley is too good);
Jayantabhai ki love story: 6.5/10 (Vivek Oberoi has acted really well)
Paan Singh Tomar: 10/10 (Watch it for Irfan Khan);

Anyone seen Fast and Furious 6 and Scary Movie 5?

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
28 Days Later - 28 Days Later - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
28 Weeks Later - 28 Weeks Later - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Oh yeah they were pretty adult oriented.:zzz: Can't say about before sunset( i haven't watched it) but the original sucked major balls.
Like i said , its not everyone's cup of tea. Romantic people may like it but others should give it a pass.

If there are reports of so called AAA movies getting unfavorable high reviews and slapped on critical appreciation, this is going to definitely top that list.

Before Sunset was just perfect!

I also liked London Paris NewYork, which was loosely based on this theme. And going by the trailers, Preity Zinta's Ishq something movie too seems the same. I don't think the movie would do good to her dooming career. Initial reviews seem mixed though.

Last edited:

scudmissile007

Confusingly Confused!
Fast & Furious 6 -9/10.
story line is very good and the most thrilling compared to whole series. And a very interesting ending hope f&f will be even more thrilling.

amjath

Human Spambot
Fast and Furious 6 - 8/10

First half stretchy, second half impressive action scenes and perfectly executed except few.

As I said earlier Rock is the worst actor, Please kick him out the next movie. Jumping scenes performed by him is beyond possible

scudmissile007

Confusingly Confused!
^ in some stunts they have crossed the limits by a long distance, which are too good to be true. Rock is only there to promote muscle but I'm sure in the next sequel #@$&% $%#@%& will be a bad a$$ addition to to f&f franchise.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Fast and Furious 6 - 8/10

First half stretchy, second half impressive action scenes and perfectly executed except few.

As I said earlier Rock is the worst actor, Please kick him out the next movie. Jumping scenes performed by him is beyond possible

What was the title shown in the opening credits ?

Top Bottom