Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Tenida

Gadget Freak
i have a bad memory, but i'll give some which comes to mind immediately...

Zero Dark Thirty
The Greenzone
Full Metal Jacket
Bridge on the River Kwai
The Great Escape
Apocalypse Now
Empire of the Sun
Schindler's List
Private Ryan
Black Hawk Down
Letters from Iwo Jima
The Hurt Locker
Inglourious Basterds

and another one, though not a movie, but it compels me to include it... Band Of Brothers - Every war movie lover's must watch epic mini series.

Watch

Stalingrad (german movie)
The Train

Von Ryan Express

Paths of glory

Tora Tora Tora

Battle of Britain
Stalag 17 (my fav. by Billy Wilder)

Will share more later :D

icebags

Technomancer
^ Haha , Jack Reacher 6/10

Moral of the Day: Star Trek ain't popular in India. :pullhair:
what you mean not popular ? Star Trek Into Darkness just released in uk last friday and people seem to like it. i think i will find our 2nd day first show kinda full if not make it early to the hall.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Movie 43

Bwahahhahahaha.. its so bad its good. had seen only 75% of the movie .. the first segment with Jackman and Winslet was totally hilarious. rest of the movie was so so .

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
what you mean not popular ? Star Trek Into Darkness just released in uk last friday and people seem to like it. i think i will find our 2nd day first show kinda full if not make it early to the hall.

I asked many people about the movie and they were like what ? :-? Many dont even know that there is a franchise called Star Trek . BTW , It hasnt released in UK , its release date is 9 May in UK. The UK Premiere was last week on 2 May. See : Google, wiki, imdb for sources

cyborg47

Technomancer
I asked many people about the movie and they were like what ? :-? Many dont even know that there is a franchise called Star Trek . BTW , It hasnt released in UK , its release date is 9 May in UK. The UK Premiere was last week on 2 May. See : Google, wiki, imdb for sources

My mom, uneducated, used to live in a slightly urbanized village, knows Star Trek, and easily recognizes Patrick Stewart :|

icebags

Technomancer

yes, i meant premiere. anyways it seems a lot of people have seen it already and going ga ga all over the internet to watch it in imax 3d..

Top Bottom