Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Get smart-8/10

Here Comes the boom-8.5/10

Really good movie,everyone must see it.Felt like seeing a good movie after a long time

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Mama (2013)- 6/10

Wasn't as good as sinister but quite on par with insidious. The entity was perfectly done, with great visual effects.
It kept the scare factor intact but didn't have a deeper or convincing story. The children were fantastic in their respective roles despite their age.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
BTW.. I noticed that actress in B&W movies (say 3 decades ago) were more charming and pleasant to watch. listening to their dialog were such a treat.. I don't remember much of the movies but many Hitchcock's actress were just mind blowing in dialog delivery/conversations. not so much in today's era, only a handful are good enough.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
It's a disaster - It is a very unusual comedy set in unusual circumstances, set in a single house. Humor is subjective so will appeal to some and some will find it boring.

BTW.. I noticed that actress in B&W movies (say 3 decades ago) were more charming and pleasant to watch. listening to their dialog were such a treat.. I don't remember much of the movies but many Hitchcock's actress were just mind blowing in dialog delivery/conversations. not so much in today's era, only a handful are good enough.

The grass is always greener on the other side. 30 years from now, we will say the same about Rakhi Sawant or Kamaal Rashid Khan.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
The Cabin in the Woods - 8/10

On second thought , this one is good for nothing full of crap movie . Deleted it .

Last edited:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Act of Valor (2012) - 6/10
acting by lead characters are almost bad. but the action sequences and realistic scenarios and the portrayal of steal the show. direction is okay.

*www.baconwrappedmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/funny-twitter-quotes-bacon-wrapped-media-4.jpg
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cafe-game...-pics-here-high-bandwidth-57.html#post1895218

:ROFL:

Top Bottom